Home Tutorials About Me Video's Cards for Sale

Wednesday 20 April 2011

Tres Chic

I have been working with the truly gorgeous Tres Chic papers by Craftwork Cards - this is their kit of the month. Click HERE to see all the goodies you would get. The thing I really love about this company is that all the elements of design are covered, so that all your embellishments match perfectly both in colour and style. It really comes over that these are products designed by crafters, for crafters

For this card, I took a scallop edge card and added a bit of wobbly random stitching, and some card candi to add emphasis to the lovely Paris theme paper.......


and since the machine was out, more stitching on this one - I chopped a strip off one of the edge cards and added it with foam pads to the top of the card, all the other elements, apart from the button, are in the kit
and I was totally smitten with this gorgeous grey on white damask pattern paper and decided to make a wedding invitation acceptance card. The pearl stamens in the flower centres were found in a florist supply shop, the little shaped label is another CWC stroke of genius



I concentrated on the subtle colours for these cards, but there is stunning hot pink in there as well, so look out for more Tres Chic from me soon


I am housebound today waiting for a FedEx delivery, just as well maybe, the sun is scorching and you could fry an egg on the road - I wonder if anyone has actually tried to do that? It could be an interesting experiment, and you would save a lot on your electricity bills. 'What's for dinner dear?' 'Eggs a la tarmac'


See you tomorrow...






14 comments:

  1. They are definitely chic Enfys, love that colour combo and those gorgeous images. I once cracked an egg onto the bonnet of our card one glorious summer and yes it sizzled away, stuck to the card and hubby was not amused lol. We didn't eat it lol.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh wow Enfys these are beautiful. Don't like the sound of that egg dish though!

    Love Lynda xxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful cards Enfys! Shari (cricutrookie)

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is my first visit to your blog and I like what I see. I am definitely bookmarking it!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Those are really cute and chic cards! Fun and amazing! Wonderful work Enfys! :o)

    ReplyDelete
  6. remind me not to eat eggs at your house. LOL beautiful card

    ReplyDelete
  7. Lovely cards, Enfys. Yes, that describes today's perfectly! So how did hubby like his eggs??
    R/

    ReplyDelete
  8. I love the colors in your card! Very pretty!

    Blessings, Donna
    grandma4five

    ReplyDelete
  9. What a gorgeous cards Enfys.

    Hugs Riet.xx

    ReplyDelete
  10. Beautiful cards but eggs ala tarmac don't sound too goo.

    ReplyDelete
  11. This is so beautiful! Thank you for sharing!

    ReplyDelete

I love reading your comments, thank you for taking the time
Enfys x