Home Tutorials About Me Video's Cards for Sale

Tuesday 26 April 2011

Sweet Little Birthday Girl

I made this one with a sweet little Lili of the Valley image - she looks so intent on balancing that huge cake!

I airbrushed around the image, and also airbrushed on top of the paper. The crochet flower is by Stampin Up, base card and sentiment tag by Craftwork Cards


I coloured the image some time ago, so have lost the list of promarkers used - sorry

There is as much excitement about the royal wedding here in the USA as there is in the UK. Loads of TV shows, rehashing anything that's ever being made about the royal family. To my great delight (and amusement) they have a special at Dunkin Donuts this week - the Royal Wedding donut - it has pink icing and white swirls.
If you want a real laugh click HERE to see the spoof video made by T Mobile, it's hilarious - I love the bottom bumps of Prince Charles and Camilla, Princess Anne is a hoot, and I swear that is the real Archbishop of Canterbury! Best of all is Prince Harry.

21 comments:

  1. Adorable card! Very cute image. I love the flowers in the upper corner, did you make them? Very nice.
    I checked out that video, how funny is that?!?! This wedding is quite the event isn't it?!?!

    ReplyDelete
  2. awww she is super cute en!! off to check out the linky for the spoof now!! huge hugs from little ole england!!! lou xxxxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ist is so cute. thank you for showing.
    Sabina

    ReplyDelete
  4. Fab card as always Enfys, those images are just so cute arent they??

    Lovin the video xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh wonderful card Enfys, what an adorable image. Thanks for link I've not seen it before its brilliant.
    luv
    Debby

    ReplyDelete
  6. I just love this little girl I may have to buy this myself!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Another top card Enfys.Simply beautiful.Love Debbie x

    ReplyDelete
  8. Great card En - such a sweet image. Love the video - thanks for the link - hadn't seen it! Cheers Claire x

    ReplyDelete
  9. Great card Enfys! I saw the video last week it is hysterical. TFS, Mary M

    ReplyDelete
  10. Enfys! That is one adorable little girl stamp! You really showcasedher well on that card!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Your work is so beautiful, Enfys. Thank you for sharing with us.

    Blessings, Donna
    grandma4five

    ReplyDelete
  12. Gorgeous little card, love your air brushing:) Watched your link rofl, that would be worth watching lol.

    ReplyDelete
  13. So beautiful card Enfys,I love the image and the colours.
    So gorgeous papers.

    Hugs Riet.xx

    ReplyDelete
  14. Cute card! and too funny wedding video! I'm always at folks here in the US.. they think having royals is silly or what ever, but let something big occur in their lives, and we're all glued to out tv! I wish Wills and his bride all the best.
    Hugs, Jessica

    ReplyDelete
  15. Absolutely Adorable! Lovely coloring. This is the cutest subject matter for a female's birthday or a gal sending wishes to a guy too!!! I reminds me of ME. I make cakes, I love the color pink (purple is my favorite)and I carry cakes like that hoping I will make it to the table without an incident. This card placed a huge smile on my FACE! Very cheerful and fun! Thanks for sharing!

    ReplyDelete
  16. Love that image! I can't wait to arrive in Florida and see their coverage of the wedding, we will be there on Thursday!

    ReplyDelete
  17. Such a sweet little girl! She's not about to lose that cake, is she? The video is just too funny!!
    :)

    ReplyDelete
  18. love this card and I'm dying to know if you are going to get up at 4 a.m. to watch the wedding??

    ReplyDelete
  19. What a sweet card, she is just adorable!

    ReplyDelete
  20. This is an adorable card! I will check out the video. I need a good laugh.

    ReplyDelete
  21. I love the card...as always! The video was quite entertaining...TFS!

    Carol aka cyimbugbitten
    bugbitten at hotmail dot com

    ReplyDelete

I love reading your comments, thank you for taking the time
Enfys x