Home Tutorials About Me Video's Cards for Sale

Friday 8 April 2011

Polkadoodles Friday

It's a sketch challenge over at Polkadoodles this week, I forgot to download it, so you will just have to pop over to see it :)

I used papers from the new, and very fabulous CD Double Sprinkles of Kraft, and the image is a digi stamp from Back to Nature, coloured with Promarkers

I added a bit of stitching.......oops, the thread unravelled a bit on the left...

I am off to Orlando today for a Cricut Circle crop. I invested in a USA GPS for my phone, so hopefully that will stop me driving endlessly around the highways and byways of Florida looking for the hotel - well, that's the idea anyhow. Considering that I am having the usual difficulty in navigating my way to the drivers side of the car, it could be an interesting day. You can bet that I will still be striding confidently to the passenger door when it is time to return to the UK - and that I will then do it all in reverse for a while. A lot of people ask if I find it a problem driving on the right rather than the left hand side of the road, and no, I don't. I slot right back into it when I come over to the USA. The only problem is remembering to get into the side of the car that has a driving wheel.... See you tomorrow

19 comments:

  1. That is super cute. The Anime is adorable! Very cool colors!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Enfys, have fun in Orlando a cricut circle sounds fun. I also always walk to the wrong side of the car as well, thought it was only me.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Fabulous, beautiful card Enfys, love the sweet image.
    luv
    Debby

    ReplyDelete
  4. LOL Enfys, I am going to try driving this time when we come over in 3 weeks never done it before!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Its love, the stitching is excellent even if it did pop out a bit. Safe journey and hope you have a good time at the crop. Maybe get a driving instructors car were you can drive on both sides of the car lol.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Its love, the stitching is excellent even if it did pop out a bit. Safe journey and hope you have a good time at the crop. Maybe get a driving instructors car were you can drive on both sides of the car lol.

    ReplyDelete
  7. How adorable! Hope you have a great time at the crop!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. Love the cute card En! I think going to the 'wrong' side of the car would be the problem I'd have too. Once you get in the proper side, the driving would be easy. At least I think so! lol Glad you've gotten a GPS, as long as the thing has the correct info... Take care and don't get lost!
    Hugs, Jess

    ReplyDelete
  9. gorgeous card Enfys, and so funny about you and the passengers side, I have done that so many times here, once even sitting down and wondering what was going on!
    Have a great weekend!
    Happy Crafting, Debxx

    ReplyDelete
  10. Hi Enfys - hope by the time you read this you will have arrived safely back from a wonderful crop! Lucky girl - enjoy!! x

    ReplyDelete
  11. So beautiful Enfys,I love the image and the colours.
    So gorgeous papers.

    Hugs Riet.xx

    ReplyDelete
  12. hope the driving went well. Cute card!

    ReplyDelete
  13. Very cute card, as usual! Have fun at that crop, sounds like fun. When I've been to the UK we run into the same problem getting into the car. It all the force of habit. Just be careful pulling out into traffic at corners! My hubby always has a time with that in the UK and has had some close calls.

    ReplyDelete
  14. Cute card Enfys. Your life must be very interesting travelling from continent to continent.

    ReplyDelete
  15. Hope you're not still circling Orlando! For a tourist town I think they have terrible signage! Not to mention that every road seems to have at least 3 names, that's a bit confusing. Assuming that you got there, hope you had a great time and didn't get towed!
    R/

    ReplyDelete
  16. I love the card...adorable as always. I got a chuckle out of your little story again. I can see where that may be a problem...you need a steering wheel to drive. ;)

    Carol aka cyimbugbitten
    bugbitten at hotmail dot com

    ReplyDelete
  17. Cute card ! Have fun at the crop. Traffic in Orlando is horrible, so be careful :)
    Not that you wouldn't be careful anyhow, without me telling to, LOL
    XO
    Robin

    ReplyDelete
  18. What a cute card and as usual your coloring of the image is awesome. I think it would be so fun to travel with you...every day seems to be some sort of adventure. never a dull moment plus I would love to learn how to do all the great crafting things that you do. Keep the messages coming. Too bad I wasn't a winner but congrats to the 2 people that id win.

    ReplyDelete

I love reading your comments, thank you for taking the time
Enfys x