Home Tutorials About Me Video's Cards for Sale

Wednesday 13 January 2010

Paisley Teenager Card - and a Sneaky Peek

Here's a sneaky peek at one of the cards I made from the new Funky Hand CD, Dreams Come True, which is on preorder now on the website, and will be premiered on Create and Craft TV on Saturday 16th January at 12.00, and again on Ideal World TV on Friday 22nd January at 2 p.m
The design team have been beavering away to get the samples done, and boy, you are in for a treat, the CD is full of wonderful papers, word books and extras. Don't forget, if you live outside the UK, shipping is free to anywhere in the world
I will be showing a sneaky peek every day, and will show the whole cards on Saturday morning


At last I found time to play with my new Paisley cartridge, this one is full of girlie images, just what I wanted, but in fact this card would do for a teen boy as well. The colours were determined by the background paper, which I couldn't resist when I saw it - DCWV Generation


The phone was cut at 3 1/2", and the letters were cut with george, at 2". I used red mirri card, very unlike me, but some of the words on the background are red foil, so it seemed to go. I used some black metal shiny dots (Jo-annes) as an accent


Sad person that I am, I had to google to see how teenagers would wish each other happy birthday in a text!!!




I used this particular cuttlebug embossing folder because I think it has quite a strong tech-design sort of feel, it looks like those metal floors you get in trendy loft conversions

You must hop over to one of my Polkadoodles teamies, Brenda's blog, she is organising this blog hop, it sounds like a lot of fun




I promised a photo of my copic storage, here it is.........................works perfectly, and spins round with the flick of a finger




That's it for today, back to the drawing board now, I am working on some magazine stuff, I have done my thinking and planning and am now ready to start seeing if the ideas work out on paper
See you tomorrow x



16 comments:

  1. Hi Enfys Im so looking forward to having a look at this new cd, it looks fabulous. Beautiful card by the way with love and hugs Shirleyxxxxxxxxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh my goodness how cute is that ... I'm envious, I still don't have the Paisley cart yet and want it so badly!!!

    Don't feel too badly Enfys, I would have had to ask someone how to text Happy Birthday too! Guess that tells you just how old I am, too old I think for all these new fangled gadgets ... unless it's craft related, of course! *wink*

    Hugz,
    ♥Carol♥

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Enfys
    like the look of sneak peak, brill teenagers card hun, ya copics holder looks brill, sue.x

    ReplyDelete
  4. I know what you mean about the text messaging. The only way I know any of it is becase I've kept in touch with the children of my dearest friend after she passed away. We text each other often. We hardly ever talk, I probably wouldn't recognize their voices! (Don't they know old people have arthritic fingers?) lol Love the card, TFS

    ReplyDelete
  5. Enfys ... love the birthday card. I find teen cards almost as hard as cards for men. You did an awesome job!

    Jo xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thank you for the snowflakes Enfys.. I just love them.. and the tip on the turnable. AND I love your card... and I never would have known what HB was in a text either, so thank you for sharing with us. I hope you have a super super day.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Fab creations En and love your copics storage
    Hugs
    Lana x

    ReplyDelete
  8. I love what I can see of that teapot. Nice looking cards!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Gorjus cards Enfys. Have put those dates in my diary. Can't wait to take a look.

    Love Karen x

    ReplyDelete
  10. Great ideas do you have again beautifully implemented. I'm thrilled.
    Hugs
    Melodie

    ReplyDelete
  11. Fantastic card and brilliant for any teenager.
    Hugs Emma x

    ReplyDelete
  12. beautiful cards and im looking forward to the cd too! take care sal xx

    ReplyDelete
  13. Don't laugh, I just got another cell phone with 6 years in between and I couldn't even figure out how to answer it. LOL TEXTING? What's that!? (JK) GREAT teen card. I absolutely love it! xxD

    ReplyDelete
  14. Hi Enfys, I totally scraplifted your cell phone card tonight! My nephew had his 14th birthday and I just loved your design. I was going to take a pic, but couldn't find my camera. Thanks for the inspiration! Pam

    ReplyDelete

I love reading your comments, thank you for taking the time
Enfys x