Home Tutorials About Me Video's Cards for Sale

Saturday 15 February 2014

Swing Card....

 The trouble with these swing cards is that they have a wow effect when you open them, but they are almost impossible to photograph! This one is by Craftwork Cards and uses all their papers and sentiments....





My crafty cupboard doors are closed - we were expecting family to visit this weekend, but Monty has a virus and the storms are raging, so it's been postponed, which means the cupboard may be open for business again over the weekend - well, I can't just sit twiddling my thumbs in a pristine house with a well stocked fridge can I? I need to do a bit of gentle messing about with paper to get over my disappointment. A heat gun and a few pens always lift my spirits. I'm off to the big trade fair (the British version of CHA) at the NEC on Monday, so I will be able to report back to you on the latest products from the UK. See you then, have a great weekend x
      

15 comments:

  1. Sorry your weekend plans have fallen through but I'm sure you'll have fun crafting. Lovely swing card Enfys. Have a good weekend everyone. Pat x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful card. I must try this fold. I enjoy the humour in your posts.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Enfys, love your card and can't wait to hear about the new craft goodies.

    Best,

    Claire

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love your card! Did you cut this by hand? Cricut? Silhouette? Inquiring minds want to know! I've always wanted to do a swing card but never have...Enfys you've push me to the dark side! LOL! Love your card, it is beautiful!

    Enjoy your fun and can't wait to hear all the funny stories you will have!

    ReplyDelete
  5. We had a similar disappointment yesterday. Dons sisters were coming down to us for a few days. But because of all the bad weather around new england, it would be too dangerous a trip. Hopefully they'll be able to make it after the weather calms down. Love the card. And I'm with you, to much time on my hands and a full fridge = a play in the paper and glue!
    I know you'll enjoy the craft show. Take pix and show us what it was like. Hugs, Jess

    ReplyDelete
  6. My heart goes out to you as I know exactly how you feel. I get so crushed when plans fail for me to see my grandchildren. I love how you used the papers on your card. The whole card is so beautiful.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Sorry your Grandson isn't feeling very well.
    You can always craft and when the time comes put it all in a tote to get to later.
    That is what I do and have many totes with assorted stuff in them.
    The swing card is very pretty.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Love this card, WOW indeed

    ReplyDelete
  9. Luv your card!what a bummer your week-end was postpone hope the little one feels better..our little did show up sick and all..now I lay in bed reading your post! Have fun at the Fair ..lots of picsd..please

    ReplyDelete
  10. So sorry you weren't able to have a weekend with family. I am sure your crafting filled some of the void. I love the swing card almost as much as I love reading your posts. Thank you for both.

    ReplyDelete
  11. So sorry you weren't able to have a weekend with family. I am sure your crafting filled some of the void. I love the swing card almost as much as I love reading your posts. Thank you for both.

    ReplyDelete
  12. Shame plans had to change - hope you had a super weekend anyway.

    Love the card.

    Toni xx

    ReplyDelete
  13. Oops! forgot to say how much your lovely grandkids have grown.
    Isn't it wonderful being a grandma?

    PJ

    ReplyDelete

I love reading your comments, thank you for taking the time
Enfys x