Home Tutorials About Me Video's Cards for Sale

Friday 13 December 2013

Snowflakes, winners and exciting news....



Firstly, today's card, which is the result of a mistake I made. I was playing around with the Cameo this week (as you know), and when I was trying to remember how to print and cut, I cut out this snowflake which was totally off the print area. It still looked pretty and I wasn't about to throw it away, especially as I found a scrap of paper that was perfect as a background - same colour, snowflakes, they were born to be together - and here is the end result




Now some exciting news, Kath and I and doing a one day workshop at the Craftwork Cards outlet in Leeds, here are the details, you will be sure to have a day filled with crafting goodness and a lot of fun, and it would obviously be brilliant to meet some of you there


KATH & ENFYS GREAT BRITISH CRAFT WORKSHOP!

Join our very own 'Mel and Sue' for our Great British Craft Workshop on Saturday 25th January at our Factory Outlet, Unit 6-8 Willow Court, Lotherton Way, Garforth, Leeds. This fun filled day of papercrafting magic takes place from 9:30am to 4pm.

Enjoy fabulous workshops with Design Team members, Kath Stewart and Enfys Cashmore on this special day creating beautiful cards and a keepsake project.

Everything is provided to complete the projects, all you need to bring is a basic tool kit.  The workshops are perfect for beginners through to the more advanced crafter and you will pick up lots of hints, tips and techniques throughout the day.

The day includes a lovely buffet lunch and refreshments are available throughout the day and there will be 'spot prizes' to add to the fun!

We have a shop that is filled with a range of our gorgeous crafting goodies, so you can shop to your hearts desire!

The cost of this special day is £30 so why not come with a friend? Book your seats now as space is limited.






























Now on to the winners of the Polkadoodles prizes. Drum roll.....

1. Bonbon Belles CD - SAMMY JEAN 

2. Frederica CD - NANAPAT

3. House stamps - MISSTEEJAY

Congrats to all of you, email me please with your address and they will be on their way 




13 comments:

  1. perfect match...beautifully done!! have a fabulous time and take plenty of pics...

    ReplyDelete
  2. Well I wasn't a winner but congrats to those that were. I also like how you did the snowflakes. So much talent!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Stunning card Enfys - the snowflake is beautiful and how lucky you were finding that PP.

    I would have loved to join you for the workshop but Leeds is a little far for me to go - I'm sure it will be a fabulous time for everyone who can get there.

    Thank you, thank you, thank you...those House stamps look super - I will love playing with them.

    Toni xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Fabulous card Enfys. I love 'happy' mistakes and your snowflake looks stunning!

    ReplyDelete
  5. What a lovely card Enfys. Isn't it amazing that some of our mistakes turn out to be wonderful creeations with their own special beauty!

    Congrats on your upcoming workshop. It sounds like oodles of fun. I wish I lived closer, as I would love to join you.

    Congrats also to the three lucky winners. I know that each one will be delighted with their prizes and the creative fun they will have with them.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Congrats to all the winners!

    Enfys, your card is beautiful! I love winter cards, especially anything to do with snowflakes, can I just say AWESOME!

    Would love to take your class, wish it truly was a trip across the pond!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I like the freshness of your Christmas card and the Snowflakes are gorgeous.

    Shirley

    ReplyDelete
  8. Love the card. Some of our best start out their lives as accidents. Congrats tot he winners. And I'd love to come take the workshop...If I start walking now I should be there in time! lol I know it will be great. TFS Hugs, Jess

    ReplyDelete
  9. The mistake flake is gorgeous. I wish my mistakes turned out so beautiful. Your class sounds like so much fun but alas, I'm an ocean away.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Wow, gorgeous snowflake.
    Hugs, Yvon

    ReplyDelete
  11. A beautiful card Enfys. Well done to the winners.
    Alas, Leeds is a bit too far for me to travel for a workshop but I am sure you will have fun.
    Mags
    x

    ReplyDelete
  12. Oh my! I'm so far behind! haven't been checking blogs for a bit, just too darn busy and in the middle of all of it, my brand new Cameo came. I wasn't expecting to order it, but with the Black Friday specials, I couldn't not order it! Now there's no time to mess around with it. Sounds like you're enjoying doing some cutting yourself. Now to find time to play!
    Lovely card, will have to catch up with all that I've missed!

    ReplyDelete
  13. Love your snowflake card. The crafty day sounds so much fun. Congrats to the winners

    ReplyDelete

I love reading your comments, thank you for taking the time
Enfys x