Home Tutorials About Me Video's Cards for Sale

Thursday 12 December 2013

Last minute......

Here's another shaped Christmas card cut with my Cameo - no, I didn't spend hours welding the letters onto the card base (I wouldn't even know how to do that!), it's a purchased shape from the Silhouette store. The little bear is a stamp that has been sitting around for ages, I wanted something that was quick to colour.....well, it's for a four year old who isn't going to be too critical about a lack of shading....




 The reason for wanting a quick child's card is that I have lost the two cards I made so lovingly for Max and Milo - the house has been searched, turned upside down, tempers have frayed, frustration has grown. In the end, it was much simpler just to give in and make two more. Sod's law will leap into action the minute I post them of course, and the missing cards will appear like magic from somewhere I didn't dream of looking like the pantry!

I will be drawing the winners of the Polkadoodles prizes later today, so pop back tomorrow to see if your name is there - see you then x





13 comments:

  1. Oh how frustrating not to be able to find the cards you have already made but the replacements are fabulous.

    When the original ones turn up you'll surely feel that they were in the most obvious place and why didn't you find them when you were tearing the place to pieces looking for them...I know, I've been there, done it and got the tee-shirt **giggle**

    Toni xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fabulous card, love my Silhouette Portrait don't know what I would do without it. Merry Christmas love Jane x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great card Enfys - and when you find the other two that you made you'll already be ahead for next Christmas! Pat x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Enfys a gorgeous card I love those images andyour colouring is fabulous. hugs Shirleyxxxx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Did you check the freezer? Great card, very cute

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love the cards you have made with the Cameo. I am still trying to master the Cricut myself.
    Hugs,
    Maryellen

    ReplyDelete
  7. That's such a pretty card. I don't think you could make a bad card even if you tried. I'm glad someone else loses things in their house like I do. So frustrating.

    ReplyDelete
  8. this is just toooo cute..and of course the other cards will show up...in USA we call Murphy's law just like your Sod's law same thing just different name

    ReplyDelete
  9. What a cute card. Do you know if anyone as done the Merry Christmas cut on the cricut? It can't be too hard. Sorry you can't find your other cards but if they should show up you'll be ahead on next years cards.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Did you call the kids to see if you mailed them? I know they will turn up...if it were me it would be after I gave them the remakes! lol Good luck. But this little guy is a cute bear. And if you put money in them, they don't care what the outside looks like! lol Hugs, JEss

    ReplyDelete
  11. Such a sweet card Enfys. I am sure the cards will turn up.
    Mags
    x

    ReplyDelete

I love reading your comments, thank you for taking the time
Enfys x