Home Tutorials About Me Video's Cards for Sale

Wednesday 28 August 2013

Some winners - and a monkey!

 I first created this little chap for a magazine commission, and was asked to use a 'sorry sentiment'. I really liked the way he turned out, so decided to reproduce him, this time with a happy little face.....



All the shapes were cut with my Cricut and George cartridge - it's my default cartridge and lives permanently in my machine, ready to churn out circles and hearts... I gave his some rosy cheeks with chalk. The spiky fur on top of his head was handcut and stuck on to the back of his face with a glue dot


The card is 6 x 6 and the sizes of the shapes are:
3 1/2" circle for face
4" oval
2 1/2" heart
2 x 1 1/4" circles for ears
4 x 1" circles for ears and eyes
I used a tiny circle punch for the pupils of the eyes

Now for some winners. The two randomly drawn winners are:

Bonbon Belles double CD - Guida Machado

Halloween download - Andrene

Congrats to you both, email me with your address/email address and I will got your prize in the mail.

See you tomorrow with some snail mail.....





13 comments:

  1. Very cute! and congrats to the winners

    ReplyDelete
  2. Brilliant - he's a happy chappy :-) Great make Enfys xxxxxxxxxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a lovely cheeky face your monkey has. A great cheerful card today Enfys - just what we need up here in the north east this grey Wednesday morning. Pat x

    ReplyDelete
  4. lol, hes so cute Enfys!! I love him & wish I had a cricut machine. I could use any dies though to recreate through my Grand Calibur.
    {{{{hugs}}}}
    Marg ;) x

    ReplyDelete
  5. What a lovely cheeky chap - great card.

    Congratulations to the lucky winners - have fun.

    Toni xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Lovely monky.
    Congratulations to the winners.
    Gr Elly

    PS My candy stops 31 Aug

    ReplyDelete
  7. Congrats to the winners.
    Enfys, Love your adorable monkey.
    What's his name?

    ReplyDelete
  8. Your monkey turned out so cute. It's amazing what you can create with punches.

    ReplyDelete
  9. cute monkey and congrats to the winners! Helena xx

    ReplyDelete
  10. Thanks for the tip technique on making this little fellow. Will get my cricut machine moving again.

    ReplyDelete
  11. A really cute image and card.
    Well done to the winners.
    Mags
    x

    ReplyDelete

I love reading your comments, thank you for taking the time
Enfys x