Home Tutorials About Me Video's Cards for Sale

Wednesday 7 August 2013

A Jar of Buttons......

I found a 12 x 12 paper pack called Neopolitan by American Crafts in TK Maxx here in the UK, and despite the three large boxes of paper stacks that were shipped over from Florida in January, I bought it. I knew straightaway what I wanted to do with the cute jars printed onto one page..... 



the sentiment says 'a tight squeeze from me to you', all the papers, and the jar are from the pack. I cut the little banner strip from one of the papers


and cut two lids so that I could pop one on with foam pads


I had happy post today, a very regular visitor here and blog friend sent me a lovely card, and a Wild Rose studio stamp (which will be used very soon, it's lovely), just to say how much she enjoys reading my waffle - thank you so much Sandy, you made my day. Sharing your super Loralie lady card for everyone to see..


I missed posting yesterday, felt a bit out of sorts, nothing drastic just a headache and it would be a day when I was flying by the seat of my pants finishing a magazine commission with a deadline later this week. All done and packed up ready to go, text written, supplies list done...breathe

I am trying to get ahead a bit with design team stuff, as I am going down to London to pick up Kiki on Sunday and bringing her home with me for a week, so next week you will be probably looking at her creations instead of mine. Be prepared for a lot of glitter!

Talking of family, here is a photo of little Milo, just four years old and 'graduating' from his nursery before he goes to 'proper' school in September

and here is a cake that my very talented and artistic daughter in law Annabel made, just look at those chocolate roses - I am in awe!



See you tomorrow x

17 comments:

  1. Lovely cards, and yummy looking cake.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Enfys,
    Thanks for the lovely comments and I love the card. I have a jar stamp and am always looking for a way to use it. Glad you liked the card and stamps. I cannot believe your grandson is growing up so fast. He is so cute. Have a great Wednesday.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love the cards, but that cake is awesome! Please tell Annabel that she has admirers far and wide!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I am not surprised that you bought that paper - it's fabulous!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Mmmm, that cake looks amazing - almost too good to eat (I did say 'almost' LOL).

    Fabulous cards.

    Oh doesn't Milo look adorable.

    Hope the headache has completely cleared - I'm sure it's all this stormy weather.

    Toni xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Very nice cards.The cake looks yummy.
    Gr Elly

    ReplyDelete
  7. Cute card from you today Enfys and what a lovely card you received from Sandy - it shows how much you're appreciated. Doesn't Milo look grown up in his cap and gown, another 20 years and it will be his Uni version! Fab looking cake, I can see the calories oozing out of those roses. Pat x

    ReplyDelete
  8. Hi Enfys, love both your cards, the button jar looks fabulous especially. Your grandson looks so grownup and so proud. hugs Shirleyxx

    ReplyDelete
  9. Mmmmm mmmm yummy roses! She can bake for me any time. Congratulations to Milo on a job well done. He's adorable. But he probly won't be happy to hear that. lol
    I love the button jar card. And Sandy's card is cute too. Hope you're feeling better today. I know what a headache can do to us. Take care, Jess

    ReplyDelete
  10. Oh My ... I have no clue how you "stay ahead of the game" ... I would be hard pressed to keep up with you. Love your cards and also the special card from your blog friend too.

    What a handsome young man Milo is turning into ... he looks so grown up in his cap and gown ... and imagine, he is only 4!

    Enjoy your week with Kiki ... I'm looking forward to seeing her glittery creations! Something tells me they will be beautiful.

    =)

    ReplyDelete
  11. Gorgeous card and that cake is just beautiful x

    ReplyDelete
  12. Yummy, yummy!! Love that cake. The gal card is simply adorable. Where did the gal stamp come from? I'd love to make a card using this one. Keep sending along your super cards. Hope you are feeling better soon. Headaches are a nusiance.

    ReplyDelete
  13. What a heavenly looking cake. I can just taste it now. Little Milo looks adorable. You have such beautiful grandchildren....just like me! I love your card and Sandy's too.

    ReplyDelete
  14. The cards are adorable, but tell me...what time do we eat cake? Barbara in AZ

    ReplyDelete
  15. Oh my goodness! I love your little button jar, so darn cute!
    Adorable card that your friend sent!
    And that cake, all I can say is WOW!!!
    Have fun with Kiki!
    I'm off this weekend to a weekend long crop and I'm going to be working ahead on my design team work too. I know my assignments through October, and hopefully I will get everything done and then I can just play for the next couple months.

    ReplyDelete
  16. Super card Enfys. Love the jar and how you have added the buttons. Super picture of Milo and what a yummy looking cake.
    Mags
    x

    ReplyDelete
  17. I see early training with the cap and gown....LOL that's one handsome young man...and your one Blessed granny (as my son calls me) That is one awesome cake!! how could you cut into it?? fabulous card too...

    ReplyDelete

I love reading your comments, thank you for taking the time
Enfys x