Home Tutorials About Me Video's Cards for Sale

Wednesday 16 February 2011

More Favourite Colours

I used another Sugar Nellie stamp for this card. Usually I sort out my colours before I start, but this time, I just doodled away, and this is how I ended up with navy blue and bright pink - I like the combo though

ProMarkers used:
China blue and cobalt blue for her coat
Powder blue and denim blue for the jeans
Rose pink and blossom for her scarf and hat
hair ivory, tan and cinnamon
deer sandstone tan and burnt sienna
blush and dusky pink for face
ice grey 2 to shadow, leaf and apple for ground
Border punches Martha Stewart
Nestabilities labels 2
Sentiment Craftwork cards

I am still in a mess with my dripping leak into my craft space. I can't access my Cricut which is a major headache for me as I use it every day, there is stuff all over the floor, I have nowhere to put anything. The leak has stopped, but we dread having another rain storm.........it will all get sorted eventually
We went to see The King's Speech tonight - probably the among the last people in the UK to go and see it. Fabulous film, if you haven't seen it yet, it's worth seeing. What is it about cinema audiences though - why are there always people who laugh loudly, even when something isn't very funny, or even when it is clearly not meant to be funny? Why is popcorn sold in cinemas when it is so noisy to eat? Why is there almost always some sticky gum or something stuck to the arm of your seat? Why, when I have gone to the loo just before the film, do I always want to go again right in the middle of the film, I can wait hours anywhere else, sit me in a cinema seat and after an hour I am crossing my legs. Apart from all that, we had a lovely evening
Don't forget to scroll down for the post to find out how you can win yourself 24 gorgeous Promarkers
Back tomorrow....

21 comments:

  1. Hello Enfys, my dear sweet friend. I hope you are doing well, and had a fabulous time while visiting here in my state. I was only about 600 miles away from you, lol. Thanks for visiting my blog, good to know you hadn't forgot about me, it's been a while.

    Your card is so sweet and cute! Love your coloring, you were always an artist with the pencils, and I knew you would be awesome with the markers. Love the color combo too, I like to mix and match outside of the norm myself.

    Have a great rest of the week, hope you get to use your Cricut soon.

    Hugz, xx

    ~L~

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is a beautiful card! I am surprised that I really love the color combo, but I think it just pops!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh My! That stamp is so adorable! I love it!!! Your coloring is always so precise and perfect. Glad you did enjoy yourself at the Cinema and yes, I know exactly what you mean... The darn kidneys always overwork when you don't want them to. LOL!

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a cute image! Love your choice of colors...the navy blue makes the pink really pop!! TFS

    ReplyDelete
  5. ROFL love your experience at the theater. You should just doodle more often.. awesome coloring. hugs

    ReplyDelete
  6. Great image and wonderful coloring of it!
    I hope you won't get anymore rain before you get that leak fixed. Having your space in a mess is a real pain isn't it? You have my sympathies!

    ReplyDelete
  7. This is so wonderful, the color-combo is great. I also love the combo with the punches.
    Hugs
    Melodie

    ReplyDelete
  8. What a wonderful card Enfys,I love the image and the colours.
    So gorgeous papers.

    Hugs Riet.x

    ReplyDelete
  9. So do I Enfys I love the combo too, Sorry to hear about your leak problem, hopefully it will be sorted soon.
    I watched the film too, it was really really good.
    Max x

    ReplyDelete
  10. Hello Envis, I have really enjoyed reading about the adventures you had in LA. I've been talking to Mandy it sounds like you had and awesome time.....I'd love if you could send me an invitation to the Scrappy Blog( I have the link, but I need an invite) my email is t.elementz@gmail.com....thankyou so much.

    And before I go - Love the card and the color combo.Such a pretty stamp!

    ReplyDelete
  11. such a pretty card Enfys - love the colour scheme. do you know, I have that stamp and it has never seen ink, I'm ashamed
    have a great day
    Debz
    x
    p.s. hope your leak is sorted soon

    ReplyDelete
  12. Hi hun
    aww adorable card, luv the colour combo, lovely embelies & design, i think they should ban all noisey food from cinamas cant peeps go a couple of hours without eatin!!! as for the loo im like that all the time! lol, sue,x

    ReplyDelete
  13. Pretty card. I like the colors you used on this. I usually figure out what colors I will use as I go. I never thought about picking them first! I will have to try that.
    We saw "The Kings Speech" also and thought it was great...and we munched popcorn...LOL...God bless, Pamela

    ReplyDelete
  14. Lovely card, I like the color combo and your coloring. Too bad about that pesky leak, hope the rain stops soon.

    ReplyDelete
  15. Oh Enfys, I love the card and love that image. Sorry to hear about your leak.
    rcz28@aol.com

    ReplyDelete
  16. lovely card En and great colours
    AllisonX

    ReplyDelete
  17. This is so pretty! I love it.
    Blessings, Donna
    grandma4five

    ReplyDelete
  18. I love, love, love this card. Your colors are great. You've got me thinking of a card for my niece as these are her favorite colors. TFS!

    ReplyDelete
  19. So,so sorry about your water damage!! You always seem to be in the middle of a fiasco! That's why I love reading your blog!!.

    Unfortunately, can't compete in your're promarker challenge..don't own even one promarker...and as a cardmaker and scrapbooker for a hobby only...can't afford to buy them!! But your little girl card with the deer is absolutely adorable as all your work is. Thanks for sharing!

    Patty

    Patty

    ReplyDelete
  20. Hi Enfys, gorgeous card and such a sweet image.
    Glad to hear that you had a evening out and the cinema, and yes the problem with the popcorn I can well understand, also the damn boxes you have to crunch over when you come out as they are all over the floor. With love and hugs Shirleyxx

    ReplyDelete

I love reading your comments, thank you for taking the time
Enfys x