Home Tutorials About Me Video's Cards for Sale

Wednesday 2 February 2011

CHA - Day 4

I thought you would like to see some of the new Spellbinders nesties today......they were all on the new product wall, but I think I have seen some of them in the stores already. One of my favourites was this heart circle, isn't it pretty?


and this altered book was made entirely with nestability dies. They were cut from a thin silver metal, and burnished or inked. It looked stunning
There were a lot of tiny cards made with nestie dies, leaving a fold uncut at the top


and I liked these little samples, done with a scallop circle, then a 'bite' taken out with a plain circle



Here are the dies....... you will be thinking 'what's new' with this first one, well they are HUGE, to use in the Grand Calibur system. The biggest one was about 6" square


and on to the ordinary sizes.....
























































There was a lot of felt around, with samples of the most brilliant little purses/handbags. I didn't dare linger too long, I could feel another obsession coming on......





Just a couple of cards that caught my eye - I have loads to show you over the next few days. I really liked the design of this one, and the way they stamped on the house, and embossed the little trees. Very subtle



I thought this was really clever, the placement of the ribbon looked just like seaweed

Due to severe weather on the East coast, my flights have been cancelled. So I am here for another 24 hours, and now leave on Thursday morning. When the flight was cancelled, at first, I dropped like a stone out of the system altogether - there was no trace of my reservation anywhere, I went into some sort of aviation black hole, so that was a jolly hour or two, sorting that lot out. The good news is that the rest of the team are still here, so the four of us will hang out today
I'll be back tomorrow





23 comments:

  1. thanks for sharing all the fabbiness from CHA...hope you make it home safe and sound...big hugs kath xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oooh, those are great! I especially love the Fleur de lis rectangles. Those are fab (so ar the others, but these are my fave) and I hope I can get my hands on them.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh I'm drolling over the new dies....

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks for sharing all those. I already have a big wish list made up!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wishing you a safe journey home.
    Thanks for sharing your CHA highlights with us!

    Maryellen

    ReplyDelete
  6. I seldom leave comments on blog, but I have been to this post which was recommend by my friend, lots of valuable details, thanks again.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Love the mermaid, house and cogs card. Wonderful. I don't have any crafting machines, but it must be exciting for those that do. Gorgeous products.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Wow there is some lovely items there, thanks for sharing and I hope your journey home isn't too eventful!!
    Kim xXx

    ReplyDelete
  9. Thanks for sharing! So much to drool over and be inspired by. TFS :D

    ReplyDelete
  10. I think you might still have trouble getting home today. There are more storms coming in, or they came in during the night.Aren't I just a ray of sunshine! Well go shopping or have a nice long nap! Jet lag will be setting in soon enough. I hope you get home soon.
    Hugs, Jessica

    ReplyDelete
  11. Thanks so much for sharing these beautiful items. We are praying for a safe flight for your return home.

    ReplyDelete
  12. Hope you make it home safe. At least you got another day in a warmer place. Enjoy. TFS

    ReplyDelete
  13. Thanks for sharing all your pics with us.Lovely to see whats been going on.Sorry you've been delayed, at least you're not alone.Safe trip home.Debbie x

    ReplyDelete
  14. This is one area I've not yet tried. They are all so beautiful!
    Blessings for a safe trip home, Donna
    grandma4five

    ReplyDelete
  15. Oh wow Enfys those new dies look fabulous, Ive got some on order so to see them in the flesh is just a bonus. The cards are gorgeous to. With love and hugs Shirleyxx

    ReplyDelete
  16. Thanks again, Enfys for taking the time to post your pics from CHA. I'm sure your exhausted. Safe travels home.

    ReplyDelete
  17. Hi, Enfys!!! Wow, I'm going to just have to have EVERYTHING!!! I love it all!

    Those project too are all amazing! Thanks for sharing, and I'm so glad you had a great time and brought these things to share with us!

    Hugs!

    ReplyDelete
  18. Wow, lots new from Spellbinders! I just got a set of ovals and there are more I'd love to have. Difficult choices. Glad you were 'stuck' there rather than in an airport somewhere.

    ReplyDelete
  19. Thanks for sharing, love those sb dies! Hope you have a safe trip home and enjoy the lay over! ~Diane

    ReplyDelete
  20. Some really great shapes here. So exciting to look forward to. At least you are in a warm place right now. Enjoy the Callie weather because most of the rest of us are not warm at all. Even here in West Tennessee it is mid 20's and spitting snow with reports that more of this is to cime.

    ReplyDelete
  21. I can see I'll be looking at some new Nesties! Hope you have a safe trip back.

    ReplyDelete
  22. Well, look at it this way, you get 24 hours to rest up a bit! Your feet must be killing you. Thanks for sharing your CHA experiences with us. It's been a l m o s t as good as being there!
    R/

    ReplyDelete

I love reading your comments, thank you for taking the time
Enfys x