Home Tutorials About Me Video's Cards for Sale

Thursday 25 November 2010

Happy Thanksgiving

Happy Thanksgiving to all my friends from the USA. I hope your turkey is tender, your sweet potatoes sweet, and your green bean casserole......(sorry, I don't quite know what to say about the green bean casserole :). May you have your fill of Pumpkin Pie, and most of all, may you have a day full of joy. I am thankful for all of YOU
My card today uses the red tiny flowers and spotty background from the Cutting Cafe if you haven't been over to Regina Easter's blog, be sure to do so, she is one of my crafting heroes, and you will certainly get inspiration over there. I printed the backgrounds out onto kraft paper, the sentiment is by Stampin Up, I handcut two kraft leaves, and the rolled red felt flowers were done with the rolled rose die from MFT. The colour looks a bit 'off' in the photo, which is annoying, in real life they are the exact colour of the red cardstock

19 comments:

  1. That's so pretty and thank you for the Thanksgiving wishes. Do you have a Thanksgiving type of day or tradition over there?
    XO ~ Amy Jo

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a pretty card! Thanks for the lovely Thanksgiving wishes Enfys!

    ReplyDelete
  3. En, great card, love those flowers, Happy Thanksgiving, which ever shore you are on. Hugs

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow what a beautiful card, I really love those flowers they must be the first ones I have seen that look so real.
    Kim xXx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi Enfys wow that looks fabulous I love the way youve created those roses they are gorgeous as is your card. With love and hugs Shirleyxxxx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Beautiful flowers En! Do you think the color of the flowers looks different because they are felt? I don't know but its lovely just the same.
    Happy Thanksgiving to you too! And I hope you enjoy NYC!
    Jess

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hi Enfys

    I LOVE THIS CARD, the flowers look so pretty and its so striking

    Joey.xx

    ReplyDelete
  8. This card is gorgeous and so are those flowers! Wow! I left you a blog award in my blog!:)
    www.lovetocreatecards.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  9. Hey you the card is wonderful. I hope you had a wonderful birthday the other day. Miss you. Hugs

    ReplyDelete
  10. Beautiful card. Have a wonderful day.

    ReplyDelete
  11. What a gorgeous card Enfys,I love your papers and the flowers.

    Hugs Riet.x

    ReplyDelete
  12. Beautiful card!! Love everything about it! Happy Thanksgiving! :)

    ReplyDelete
  13. Such a beatiful card and sentiment. Happy Thanksgiving to you and your hubby. I hope you had a wonderful day.
    Mary Ann

    ReplyDelete
  14. your card is just gorgeous! Happy Thanksgiving (don't know if you are here or there at the moment) if you are celebrating! hugs Debx

    ReplyDelete
  15. Really pretty card Enfys. Our Thanksgiving was wonderful and everything was ready at the same time and very tasty. One of the best I've made, if I must say so myself.
    Hope yours was wonderful too.

    ReplyDelete
  16. Hi Enfys! Once again you have made a beautiful card with that rose die from MFT. I love the colors in this card! Thanks for sharing! -nu2scrap-

    ReplyDelete
  17. I'm going straight away to order this die! LOVE it! Fab with the kraft! xxD

    ReplyDelete

I love reading your comments, thank you for taking the time
Enfys x