Home Tutorials About Me Video's Cards for Sale

Friday 30 April 2010

Robotz and blog candy winner.......

First of all, thanks to all of you who took part in the blog hop. I used random.org to pick a number, and the winner of the goodies is
SANDY BAYLES
Congrats, Sandy, email me with your address and your images will be in the mail on Monday
On to today's card. 'what is this?' I hear you say 'has she finally gone nuts?'
No, I broke out my new Robotz cartridge. This is Robot 23 - I never thought I would like a cartridge with no other image on it than robots on it, and don't think this one will get a lot of use, but it certainly makes good cards for boys.
The papers are DCWV Generation tech stack, the metal accents are by Tim Holtz. The lettering is also by DCWV, the inside sentiment reads
FOR ANOTHER GREAT YEAR
The border punch used on the right hand strip is the square binder edge one by EK Success - I am finding this punch great for adding a punch (pun intended) to male cards, where flowers and scallops really don't work
My lighthearted remarks about sinkholes have come home to haunt me. Some neighbours in the next street have had 5 truck loads of concrete poured under their house in the last couple of days to stabilise it. How scary is that.
Off to DD to cheer myself up and take my mind off falling into a black hole at inopportune moments.
See you tomorrow

7 comments:

  1. Hi Enfys
    aww gorgeous card, great image & sentiment, luv it, sue,x

    ReplyDelete
  2. oh i think he is so cute enfys, don't you go enabling me to another cart now hun!!!!!!! hugs lou xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Fantastic card. I am sure you will love the cartridge and it also makes great cards for girls too some of the robots are even girls

    ReplyDelete
  4. Cute as can be... yes that is scary about your neighbors

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great card and what a fabulous sentiment to match. This cartridge seems to have so many uses.
    Kim xXx

    ReplyDelete
  6. aww I LOVE this card its faberoo!! xx

    ReplyDelete
  7. AHHH! Love this card! Super cute! I never even thought I would want the robot's cartridge, but now I'm rethinking that!

    ReplyDelete

I love reading your comments, thank you for taking the time
Enfys x