Home Tutorials About Me Video's Cards for Sale

Friday 2 April 2010

Happy Birthday Ruth - for Polkadoodles

The challenge on Polkadoodles this week is nice and simple - a birthday card for Ruth, one of the design team who has a birthday on tuesday - happy birthday Ruth.
I used the cupcake from Sugar Birdies, and layered it up a bit with pop dots. The papers are from various CD's

The sentiment is a clear sticker by Papermania that I put onto black cardstock
and the buttons are Martha Stewarts button punch threaded with strips of black cardstock
The scallop hole border punch is one of my favourites as well, good old Martha, what would we do without her?
So if you have time this weekend, why not join in and enter a birthday card into the challenge.....
I hope you all have a blessed and peaceful Easter weekend x



23 comments:

  1. Scrumptious! Thats a very pretty cupcake... love the doodling!

    Love Lynda xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very cute! love the colors. Sorry that your new 'do' got ruined in the rain! I hope it was salvageable!
    Take care, hugs

    ReplyDelete
  3. HB to Ruth. I have the button punch and I really like it. I like hoe embosses and that is what makes a difference for me. The chocolate dripping made crave some. :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. sweet card, I might have to enter because I have to make one for Ruthann..turns 50
    Carol N<><

    ReplyDelete
  5. that cupcake is definitely way too pretty to eat! heck! it's gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love it!!! This is so beautiful, Enfys!!
    Peet x

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hi Enfys
    yummy scrummy card, luv them buttons, sue,x

    ReplyDelete
  8. Yummy card. That cupcake is so cute. I love the colors.
    Thank you
    Linda in Stanwood

    ReplyDelete
  9. Great card. Love the colors also.

    You are so very talented. TFS

    Have a blessed and happy Easter!!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Your card is beautiful! Looks yummy too!

    Happy birthday to Ruth!

    ReplyDelete
  11. I hope you have a wonderful Easter too Enfys.. another awesome card. I love that punch

    ReplyDelete
  12. adorable card and such a yummy looking cuppie! love the buttons too! hugs!

    ReplyDelete
  13. That looks really out to bite, a beautiful card.
    Hugs
    Melodie

    ReplyDelete
  14. Another cracker Enfys, yummy looking cake. The button punch looks fab, not seen that one. LOve the colours. Hope you have recovered from your weekend at the NEC.

    hugs
    Kaye x

    ReplyDelete
  15. This is such a PRETTY card!! Ruth is one lucky Gal!!!:)
    hugs,
    Emma:)

    ReplyDelete
  16. Oh Enfys, this is a scrummy card. Love it.
    Marion

    ReplyDelete
  17. What abeautiful cards Enfys,i love your images and papers.

    Hugs Riet.xx

    ReplyDelete
  18. truly scrumptious en, and i love the ms button too. the colours are so pretty xxx

    ReplyDelete
  19. Pretty as a cupcake, Enfys! Think I need to get me that button punch!!!

    ReplyDelete
  20. Hi Enfys that card is gorgeous and is making me feel quite hungry. With love and hugs Shirleyxx

    ReplyDelete
  21. yummy card- hope you had a good Easter
    AllisonX

    ReplyDelete
  22. OOOh En, this is one yummy birthday card! xxD

    ReplyDelete

I love reading your comments, thank you for taking the time
Enfys x