Home Tutorials About Me Video's Cards for Sale

Thursday 1 April 2010

April Showers for Funky Hand

This month's challenge on Get Funky is set by Kathy, she asked for 'April Showers'
So here's my card. All papers were printed from the Dreams Come True CD, the wellies were cut from the Paisley cartridge with my Cricut, the flowers are cut from one of the papers on the CD. I dotted some rain drops about, and the sentiment is by MFT stamps, and American Crafts sticker alphas

Why don't you join in with the challenge? You have a whole month to do it, and the winner each month gets a £20 (about $30) Funky Hand voucher, so it's worth having a go.

The theme is very appropriate for today, it's poured with rain all day. I spent the whole afternoon at the hairdressers to find as I came out that it was raining even harder and my car was about 50 yards away, no brolly of course, so a very expensive way to achieve the rats tails look.............

17 comments:

  1. OMG!!! That is just the cutest card!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sweet card love the handwritting and the cute boots.
    happy easter to and your family.
    bye bye,lean.

    ReplyDelete
  3. i love the funky wellies en, so cheery!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love your card, very cute and clever. Thanks for sharing it with us.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wonderful Wellies, En! I love the colours and I love the sentiment - what a fab card

    ReplyDelete
  6. fab wellies En, great choice of papers
    AllisonX

    ReplyDelete
  7. Oh how adorable. I absolutely love it. I wish I was creative. :-( Love the sentiment.

    ReplyDelete
  8. I'd love a pair of wellies like that - how cool are they! Fab card. Happy Easter Enfys.

    Love Lynda xxx

    ReplyDelete
  9. This is just an adorable card~love the idea....
    smiles...Tammy

    ReplyDelete
  10. What an adorable card En!! Love the little boots(wellies) and flowers!!! TFS

    Have a Happy Easter!!

    Hugs,
    Terry

    ReplyDelete
  11. Oh so cute...love the boots...and all the rain drops..the saying is adorable..TFS

    ReplyDelete
  12. So sorry to hear about your hair. I spent the day in the hairdresser yesterday and went out and the wind blew it all away. So we were in the same boat.
    I love your card with the wonderful wellies.

    ReplyDelete
  13. Enfys, that is such a cute card darling. It put a smile on my face :)

    ReplyDelete
  14. Who wouldn't love a pair of those wellies! Very cute card. Hope your new hair do didn't get ruined too much.

    hugs
    Kaye x

    ReplyDelete
  15. Your card is again so beautiful, the boots are great.
    Hugs
    Melodie

    ReplyDelete
  16. I adore those wellies (we call them rubber boots, but wouldn't want you to think I was talking about the back of your car - lol!) You're going to make me want that paisly cart now!

    ReplyDelete
  17. Beautiful card, love the boots I would never of thought a pair of wellies would be such an interesting card lol.
    Have a great Easter.
    Kim xXx

    ReplyDelete

I love reading your comments, thank you for taking the time
Enfys x