Home Tutorials About Me Video's Cards for Sale

Friday 1 April 2022

April Challenge for DCM

The challenge this week on Daring Cardmakers is an inspiration photo which I failed to copy, you can pop over there to see the design team samples and the photo - I took the rabbit, the long stemmed flower and the little dots as my three elements. I love this little rabbit die, it is by Alexandra Renke, and I found it on the Charlie & Paulchen German website (such pretty and different stuff there...)



 We have sprung a leak in the ceiling of our dining room, this week has been wasted spent waiting for roofers to turn up to give estimates. Some didn't turn up at all, some came and five days later still haven't sent in a quote, one came and did that sharp intake of breath/sorrowful shake of the head thing that tradesmen do when the news is not good, then gave us a quote for rebuilding the house! Then along came Ron, a cheerful 68 year old who knew what he was talking about and gave us a reasonable estimate without all the fuss and palaver the others seemed to need. Guess who got the job.......

3 comments:

  1. Enfys ... this card is adorable and the little bunny is absolutely precious, I can see why you love it so much. I swear you make the best cards! BTW, I'm so glad you found "Roofer Ron", I just know he is going to do the perfect job for you. Wishing you and your family and wonderful Easter! Hugz, Carol

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love your card, especially that bunny die-cut. So cute! I share your pain when it comes to getting quotes for house repairs. We had trouble getting quotes to fix some water damage we had, too. We finally had some interest from someone who new what they were talking about and gave us a reasonable price. They have now pulled the brick and stucco off the front of the house and are repairing things before putting it all back together.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Contact Captain WebGenesis, the best hacker.

    Because she believed I was out of the country, my wife thought I was a fool not to learn about her undercover romances with a few random males. Well, Captain WebGenesis, I owe you a big thank you for helping me capture my unfaithful wife covertly and remotely. Contact Captain WebGenesis if you require the assistance of a skilled hacker including services such as Bitcoin recovery, Credit score fixing, clearing criminal records and many more Email address to reach out the Expert is (captainwebgenesis@hackermail.com).

    ReplyDelete

I love reading your comments, thank you for taking the time
Enfys x