Home Tutorials About Me Video's Cards for Sale

Thursday 7 April 2022

Floral Frenzy

I have been playing with new supplies - I bought this Floral Frenzy stamp and stencil set by Pink Fresh Studio some weeks ago and this is its first outing! If you haven't tried this sort of crafting, give it a go, it's quite addictive and you can get so many different looks all from the same supplies. This first one was stamped and embossed in gold, then you just put the layering stencils in order over the stamped image, and apply colour - I used distress inks and a blending brush. I die cut a frame from the finished panel and popped that up with foam pads
 


This next one was a simple stamp and stencil one, using the new distress Saltwater Taffy for the flowers and sentiment, but I added a shimmer spray to the whole panel, so it's really sparkly in real life

 .



This next one just used the stamp, embossed in white, then I inked the whole background with distress inks and didn't use the stencils at all......I used a mini mister and some mica gold powder to add a spray of sparkle


The last one used stamp with gold embossing,  and then stencils to layer colour, but then I filled in the background using a black promarker pen. I think this one is my favourite!

I did enjoy using these, and it's a brilliant way to colour images quickly, or make a quick card if colouring is not your favourite thing. I'm on the lookout for another set now

Thanks for dropping by, I'm always pleased to 'see' you x

5 comments:

  1. Lovely cards Enfys, especially the last one with the black background

    ReplyDelete
  2. These are so beautiful! I love the new stamps with coordinating stencils that are coming out. I'm not great at coloring, so the layering stencils are perfect for me.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful cards Enfys! It's great to see your creations! Hope you are doing well!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful cards and I must say the last one is my favorite too. Good job Enfys, enjoying your Blog again.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Contact Captain WebGenesis, the best hacker.

    Because she believed I was out of the country, my wife thought I was a fool not to learn about her undercover romances with a few random males. Well, Captain WebGenesis, I owe you a big thank you for helping me capture my unfaithful wife covertly and remotely. Contact Captain WebGenesis if you require the assistance of a skilled hacker including services such as Bitcoin recovery, Credit score fixing, clearing criminal records and many more Email address to reach out the Expert is (captainwebgenesis@hackermail.com).

    ReplyDelete

I love reading your comments, thank you for taking the time
Enfys x