Home Tutorials About Me Video's Cards for Sale

Friday 15 April 2022

Chocolate Heaven.....


Over at Daring Cardmakers this week, the theme is Chocolate - perfect topic for all the Easter eggs I hope you will be munching on this weekend....I found this random stamp which is an old one, and just coloured in chocolate shades. The square frame was embossed into the card with a MFT die. I do like these tall slim cards, but they are so difficult to photograph!

The roofers have been and repaired the leaky roof, now the next project has to be getting the damaged ceilings decorated - which includes my craft room, which is a bit scary as it is jam packed with stuff. The walls are sound and don't really need painting, but apparently making the ceiling presentable may mean the walls will then need painting as well, which fills me with dread, although I suppose it would be a chance to have a real spring clean.

Have a wonderful Easter weekend, wherever you are and whatever you are doing, I hope the sun shines for you x 
 
 

7 comments:

  1. Your chocolates look delicious! I know what you mean about moving all that craft stuff. We've been looking for a different house, and the thought of moving all my craft stuff makes me want to run and hide under the bed!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for giving us this useful information. You keep posting like this. Thank you for Sharing. If you are looking for Any Writing Services. Click Here If You Know About Research paper help

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks for sharing such a nice blog, we have also written a blog about similar title, you must check it out : CLICK HERE

    ReplyDelete
  4. Contact Captain WebGenesis, the best hacker.

    Because she believed I was out of the country, my wife thought I was a fool not to learn about her undercover romances with a few random males. Well, Captain WebGenesis, I owe you a big thank you for helping me capture my unfaithful wife covertly and remotely. Contact Captain WebGenesis if you require the assistance of a skilled hacker including services such as Bitcoin recovery, Credit score fixing, clearing criminal records and many more Email address to reach out the Expert is (captainwebgenesis@hackermail.com).

    ReplyDelete
  5. It sounds very interesting. It was a well structured and simple blog. I really liked your way you expressing ideas. Good job.
    Ayurveda clinic Dubai | Ayurveda treatment in Dubai

    ReplyDelete
  6. Sample Assignment uk offers professional dissertation proofreading services in the UK. Ensure your dissertation meets the highest standards with our expert proofreaders. We meticulously review your work for grammar, spelling, and clarity, providing comprehensive feedback to improve your document. Trust us for top-notch dissertation proofreading services UK.

    ReplyDelete

I love reading your comments, thank you for taking the time
Enfys x