Home Tutorials About Me Video's Cards for Sale

Friday 25 March 2022

The Early Bird Catches the Worm

Over on Daring Cardmakers this week, the challenge is 'The Early Bird Catches the Worm' and I dug our these cute little worm stamps by Clearly Besotted to make some bookmarks


Do you prefer reading 'real' books, or have you changed to a screen? I must admit I do like my Kindle when reading in bed, I can turn off the light and read myself to sleep

The buttons at the top of Going Buggy have had a spring clean when my
computer 'doctor' was called in to get rid of the hackers efforts. Lots of the buttons led to nowhere, and the ones that did were hopelessly outdated. So I have put a few links on the Tutorial button - I just added links to the posts that I have most emails about.....'You gave a recipe for homemade texture paste, I can't find it.....' etc etc. So now I am all set up to add to the tutorial page as and when I do anything new. Browsing around old posts was a real walk down memory lane for me

The weather here in the UK is gloriously Spring like. The clocks change this weekend, and it is Mothering Sunday as well. I will be having my first potter in the garden I think.  Whatever you are doing, have a great weekend x 
 

2 comments:

  1. Sweet bookmarkers! I enjoy reading real books and my Kindle. When I travel, I really prefer my Kindle. So much easier and lighter to lug around, plus it can have several books on it.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love it that you used these cool worms on your projects :-). The bookmarks are great! I love "real" books and don't own a kindle. I have a box full of bookmarks and try to alternate them with each new book

    ReplyDelete

I love reading your comments, thank you for taking the time
Enfys x