Home Tutorials About Me Video's Cards for Sale

Monday 25 March 2013

More NEC Photos.......

Some more photos of the samples at the NEC Hobbycrafts show - I always think samples give great ideas for colouring and card layouts, so I hope you enjoy them........
























 a whole wall of the latest Memory Box dies, and I didn't buy one!


So what did I buy? I was quite restrained really, some ready coloured and die cut Mo Manning images for quick cards, some 6 x 6 embossing folders,  three masks and tape, three Clarity tree stamps, my favourite silicone glue,  and a Gelli plate - why I bought this I have no idea except that I had heard it was the latest must-have. It's like a slab of gelatine that you slap acrylic paint onto for different effects. Mmm, now the excitement of the show has receded, I can see this one making it's way to the 'I had to have it but never used it and now I feel guilty' drawer...............


See you tomorrow with the last photos of the show, but don't miss them, they are gorgeous...

7 comments:

  1. I'm really enjoying your photos, Enfys, as I've never been to one of these shows. Thanks for sharing them.

    ReplyDelete
  2. That gelli plate is tha bomb!! You will not regret getting. I took an online class with Julie fei-fan Blazer for only $15.00. I spent the whole evening making beautiful papers that I will turn into something one of these days!!

    Hugs,

    Carmen L
    cal8007 at aol dot com

    ReplyDelete
  3. thanks for sharing all those gorgeous samples with us and yes your mates are all waiting to see what you do with the jelly plate...perhaps a play pen and a pool might give you some inspiration teee heee hugs xxx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Sounds like you have been having a wonderful time. The sample photos are fab and certainly provide lots of inspiration.

    Hope the G/plate doesn't end up in a drawer but it is so easy to get caught up with the atmosphere at a show.

    Toni xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great cards! I probably could fill a box with products labeled "What was I thinking"! lol

    Do you know if the card that has "Girls Just Wanna Have Fun" with the girl next to the motorcycle is a rubber stamp or digital and what company is that from? Could you email me the info?

    Thanks,
    Nanette
    nanettemt at yahoo dot com

    ReplyDelete
  6. Looks like you had a great time at the show. Thank you for the pix. I always get inspiration from seeing beautifully done cards.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Fabulous show case Enfys and your going to be busy with all of your lovely goodies they you bought!! can't wait to see what you make xx

    ReplyDelete

I love reading your comments, thank you for taking the time
Enfys x