Home Tutorials About Me Video's Cards for Sale

Saturday 9 March 2013

Getting Krafty.....

It's my turn to post on the blog over at Craftwork Cards today, here's one of the things I did for the post. They make the neatest boxes to hold heavily embellished bulky cards, but I turned this one into a gift box and matching card, it's big enough to hold a pretty piece of jewellery as well as the card.....



the pretty die cut flowers are such fun to work with, I twisted the petals of the top flower and glued them down. I love the subtle aqua patterns......



If you have time for a bit of blog hopping, I would really love it if you could pop over to the Craftwork Cards blog to see what else I created, and leave a comment there, the team does such lovely samples and there is a new post every day, so worth signing up to for a bit of inspiration

Those of you on my email contact list, apologies if you got an email yesterday with a link to another site. It was not from me, someone hacked my personal email and sent out spam messages to all my contacts. Apparently, the email told you that you could sign up to earn $5,000 a week. Now that was definitely not from me, if I knew how to earn that much, I would be sunning myself on a beach in the Caribbean not sending out emails to all and sundry. Passwords have been changed, so hopefully that will put a stop to any more nonsense from idiot spammers

Have a great weekend x 

21 comments:

  1. wow wow wow this is yummy...love your twisted flowers...have a great weekend...hugs kath xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Morning Enfys, great practical gift, love the fab layout! I did get one of those emails, didn't bother opening it, just deleted it, you'd think there's better things to do in the world..never mind,so glad it's sorted, I'll go over to see some more inspiration now, take care! Ruby x

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love brown colour and how these turned out. Fab work! Hugs! xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Lovely creations Enfys.

    I did wonder why I had an email from 'you' - hope you didn't have too many problems getting it resolved.

    Toni xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Enfys, I really love these. What a wonderful selection of elements (large, loopy, twisted flowers, burlap, pearls, gingham ribbon, etc.). They all coordinate so perfectly with the craft paper and boxes. I also like the card with the bird and large twistd pinwheel type flower.

    Sorry that you got your contact list hacked. I got the e-mail too but just deleted it. I've seen this type of thing so frequently these days. About 5-6 years ago, my daughter's account was hacked too, and the e-mail they sent out was for a Canadian company selling some sort of male enhancement pills. Oh My! She was beyond livid, and extremely embarassed. With a young family of all boys, it was the last thing she wanted to be associated with. It's all very annoying, but since I know where my "delete" button is, I am very quick to dispose of them properly! (*wink*)

    Hugz,
    Carol

    ReplyDelete
  6. What beautiful flowers Enfys - anyone would be delighted to receive a box like that, never mind what's inside!! Have a great weekend. Pat x

    ReplyDelete
  7. This is all beautiful, Enfys. I became a follower of Craftworks but I wish they had a "follow by email".

    ReplyDelete
  8. Enfys, This is so beautiful x

    ReplyDelete
  9. Oh wow, this is stunning. I love the brown tones and the flowers are simply gorgeous.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Well, I didn't get one:( lol I love these fab flowers. All of them are beautiful. TFS Hugs, Jess

    ReplyDelete
  11. Enfys,
    This is so pretty........Got that bogus e-mail and tried to open it and my virus stopped it.... Hope all is corrected now. Tom out washing the windows it is sunny and 67..........So ready for SPRING!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Love the flowers and your choice of colors on this great box. What a neat idea to twist the top flower.

    ReplyDelete
  13. Hahaha I knew it couldn't have been from you ;). Glad it's all resolved.

    I love the texture and all the wonderful layers on this card.

    ReplyDelete
  14. I just wish those spammers would put their talents to good use instead of breaking the law. Imagine what good they could do if they used those brains being helpful.
    Glad all is well now.
    D- (email follower)
    designsbydragonfly.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  15. Beautiful creation Enfys love the colours and your gorgeous designs, it looks terrific.
    Hugs Linda

    ReplyDelete
  16. Great card and box, did you make the box too?

    ReplyDelete
  17. Wow these boxes are beautiful love the flowers you've twisted.Stunning gift box.Hope you're okay dearie.Hugs Debbie x

    ReplyDelete
  18. Love the Kraft projects - I have loads of Kraft card and don't use it enough! xx

    ReplyDelete

I love reading your comments, thank you for taking the time
Enfys x