Home Tutorials About Me Video's Cards for Sale

Thursday 23 February 2012

Stitches Part Two....

Here's the second installment from the UK trade Craft Show, Stitches. I sat for ages chatting to Vanessa, who was demoing the Cricut E2 for Kars. She had made all sorts of lovely things, and I was really taken with this card, a sort of gatefold, with a doily from Paper Lace in the center. I will be playing around with this idea myself without a doubt, thanks for the inspiration Vanessa





The Sissix stand was lovely, full of the most gorgeous samples.... don't you love that mobile for a child's room?






 There were some ladies wearing headbands made of flowers, that were nice enough to wear to a wedding!


 I was very taken with some of the samples made by Sandra, from the House of Zandra. She had made this lovely box, opening with a little key....
 Inside was a collage, very cleverly showing a Gorjuss Girl stamp as Alice, with all sorts of little objects around her.....
Even the back of the box was decorated

Sandra had made these lovely shoes as well...


 More loveliness, this time on the Paper Artsy stand, such gorgeous little altered boxes and canvases here....when I see things like this, I really love them and keep meaning to do a few canvases. Well, I have the blank canvas and plenty of grungeboard here....!


 They do a range of dies, with matching stamps, I love that key die in the center of the first photo......
can you see the birdcage die bottom left, with the matching stamp..cute. Some of the dies made the most wonderful grungey flowers as well



 I have left the best until last, all the gorgeous samples on the Fiskars stand were made by my best crafty buddy Kath, she has posted them on her blog, so hop over there for some real eye candy, but I couldn't resist sneaking in this lovely Christmas wall hanging here for you to see....

I hope you enjoyed your little trawl around the craft show with me, and that your wish list hasn't grown too much...I know mine has!


See you tomorrow

19 comments:

  1. Thanks Enfys for giving us a tour of some of the lovelies...otherwise we wouldn't see these gorgeous creations. Love that gate fold card.

    ReplyDelete
  2. hope you have recovered from our virtual shopping trip...my wish list is miles long but I'm working my way through it...sending big hugs kath xxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Fab photos! I went on Sunday for the 1st time ever and had so much fun, so much lovely new stash to sniff :-)
    Jane
    x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh what lovelieness! All these people are so very creative! Thanks for sharing your faves with us. I'm off to check out Kath's blog to see all her pretties. TFS
    Hugs, Jess

    ReplyDelete
  5. Good morning Enfys, what a whopper of a blog you have for us this morning! I may have to get myself a second cup of coffee!!! I love ALL of it. You must tell Diane at Capadia that you found the ''cute shoes'' she needs for her trip to Nashville. I adore everything on the Little Claire (certainly not because my name is Claire ;o)) web site and must buy some peel offs and Flossie and much more also. Did you know that my husband let's me buy all the craft stuff I can hide???? You guys in the UK are having a very exciting year, I'll be watching from Canada. Can't wait for tomorrow. Big Hugs and have a wonderful day.

    Claire
    http://www.craftycooky.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  6. I just love going to the shows with you Enfys! You always drag me over to where the fun stuff is!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Thank you for showing us all the awesome stuff! My wish list is a Wish Book!! xx

    ReplyDelete
  8. Hi Enfys, thanks for sharing hun. Enjoyed seeing all these goodies! Hugs, Frea

    ReplyDelete
  9. There were certainly some lovely goodies on show - TFS with us.

    Toni xx

    ReplyDelete
  10. Wow, this is eye candy for sure. Love all the goodies you shared with us. Thank You.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Wow, I'm sitting here with my mouth open, bring not to drool on myself. You must have walked around with fourth mouth open all day. Hope you didn't get drool on your nice clothes ;- ) Have a wonderful day, Enfys!

    ReplyDelete
  12. I absolutely know how you feel...every time I go to a craft show I just oooh and aaah and want to make one of everything I see!!! And then I go back to reality and remember what I absolutely want to achieve at that time, because it would make me absolutely crazy if I didnt!!! Thanks for the great pictures!

    ReplyDelete
  13. Thank you for showing us all the pictures Lou x

    ReplyDelete
  14. awesome!!!! luv'd those dies..if they are by sizzix would we have them here in the usa?? and those cards are fab....luv'd the tour

    ReplyDelete
  15. Wow theres some stunning work that you discovered at the show, wish I was as talented as they are. hugs Shirleyxxx

    ReplyDelete
  16. wow Enfys there is some lovely stuff there and thanks for sharing, some on my wish list now lol.
    Hugs Linda

    ReplyDelete
  17. Erin, you lead card inspired me to make something similar... thanks a bunch! Following you now on pinterest! My card and a link to you will post tomorrow morning... hope you'll stop by to say hi!
    Hugs,
    Sharon Field

    http://createdbyu.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  18. Beautiful Enfys--Thank-you for sharing your marvelous photos with all of us! Hugs! -Barb-

    ReplyDelete

I love reading your comments, thank you for taking the time
Enfys x