Home Tutorials About Me Video's Cards for Sale

Friday 17 February 2012

Polkadoodles Challenge

 The challenge over at Polkadoodles this week was a recipe - one image, two papers, three embellishments. I used papers from the Candy Doodles CD, and cut a frame out of the blue, popped it on with foam pads. The gorgeous little owl is from the Back to Nature CD, coloured with Promarkers, and the flowers were punched




Here are the punches I used.......I quite liked the look of flowers and foliage all in the same colour

The great news over at Polkadoodles this week is that Mariannes Designs are sponsoring the challenge blog, so there is a Mariannes package of goodies for one of the peeps who enter the challenge this week,  dig out those papers and embellishments, and have a go


Have a great weekend. Me? I am going to be seeing Max and Milo on Sunday, so that will be my weekend treat

12 comments:

  1. How cute is that owl! I love how you have built up the flowers and leaves, gorgeous card all round. Have a fab weekend xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful, Enfys. Love the owl and the blue flowers and leaves. Really gorgeous.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Very cute card. I like the flowers and leaves all the same color too. Hug those babies!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Enfys, I love this owl card, gorgeous!! And I love the way you used all those punched flowers, great job! Have a great weekend, hugs Frea

    ReplyDelete
  5. One beautiful card! Have a wonderful weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  6. So pretty card! I love the owl and blue flowers and leaves.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Pretty card, love the flowers and leaves. Enjoy your time with the kids!

    ReplyDelete
  8. just loving your card and the flowers and leaves look fab in the same colour
    have a great weekend
    hugs

    ReplyDelete
  9. Oh wow this is amazing:) Sandra H

    ReplyDelete
  10. awww low pretty!!!!loveee the lil owl and how you did those banners
    hugs
    Brenda

    ReplyDelete
  11. Hope you had alot of fun today En! Super card! Cheers Claire x

    ReplyDelete

I love reading your comments, thank you for taking the time
Enfys x