Home Tutorials About Me Video's Cards for Sale

Friday 3 February 2012

More Show Samples......

A few more photos from the show, this first stand was decorated with flowers made from wired organza ribbon......... 


 Wouldn't they make a fabulous decoration for a wedding?


A picture made up entirely of sequins - can you imagine how long that would take?


The next photos were all taken on the Marianne stand - she makes those very popular intricate dies, I loved the soft papers as well........



This next one will appear on the blog again very soon (in disguise), I love the triangular fold back on the front of the card......




Have you noticed that quite a few of the samples from various manufacturers have these little squares of hessian behind the image? Looks good, another one to bookmark......



A shoe made of cardstock........




I like this circle/scroll die very much, great to perch stamped images on, another for the wish list.....I also like the way they have used the gold border stickers on this card, I don't normally like the peel off type borders, but this looked really effective


This one used a photo as an image - an idea for a new home card maybe?


and a dress made of papers.....


I'll be back tomorrow with photos of a masterpiece - and a story to go with it!

20 comments:

  1. Allthese creations are amazing. Thanks for sharing the pics with us! Hugs!

    ReplyDelete
  2. These are such lovely creations Enfys.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Absolutely stunning and lots to ear mark!! Thanks for these Enfys.

    ReplyDelete
  4. My wishlist keeps growing exponentially! Loved seeing the cards, tfs :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wow Enfys wow it looks as if youve had a brilliant time in Germany, so glad you have a wonderful time there. hugs Shirleyxxxx

    ReplyDelete
  6. WOW - Stunning! That dress, that shoe, OMG that sequin picture Fabulous TFS the piccys Lou x

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hi Enfys - I've been following your posts from Germany - loving all the photo's, such inspiration. Love the shoe and the circle/scroll die. Wish I could have been there with you guys, but lots going on in my world at the mo... Hugs x

    ReplyDelete
  8. Good morning Enfys, lovely cards and I love the big flowers. Can't wait for tomorrow's post. Have a great day.
    Hugs
    Claire

    ReplyDelete
  9. Wow your head had to be spinning with all this to see. So amazing! TFS!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Keep those pictures coming. I'm getting lots of ideas.

    ReplyDelete
  11. such talent out there. thanks for sharing.

    ReplyDelete
  12. Wow all the creations are truly amazing.
    Hugs Linda

    ReplyDelete
  13. Loving those fab little cards! I think I'll check out the dies too. Thanks for sharing!

    ReplyDelete
  14. Fabulous stuff Enfys...lots of ideas to play with.

    Toni xx

    ReplyDelete
  15. Thanks for sharing Enfys although I don't know what "Hesian" is?

    ReplyDelete
  16. wow these samples are gorgeous! I particularly love the shoe and the dress. I can't wait to see what else you have to show us. TFS~ Mary M

    ReplyDelete
  17. wow these samples are gorgeous! I particularly love the shoe and the dress. I can't wait to see what else you have to show us. TFS~ Mary M

    ReplyDelete
  18. Everything you've shown us is just beautiful....one day I'm going to have to go to one of these shows just to see all the creative ideas!!

    Patty

    ReplyDelete
  19. what awesome goodies....and the project are amazing....thanks for sharing

    ReplyDelete
  20. You girls got to see some amazing things. Can't wait to see more.

    ReplyDelete

I love reading your comments, thank you for taking the time
Enfys x