Home Tutorials About Me Video's Cards for Sale

Wednesday 22 February 2012

Flying the Flag

I had such a good time at Stitches, met up with Kath, Debbi and Charlotte, all from Aberdeen. Kath and I are old friends of course, but it was the first time I met Debbie (Glennie) and Charlotte (Paperterie) in person, so that was great fun.

On to the show, the whole place was awash with Union Jacks, as you know, we have a big year here in the UK, the Queen's Diamond Jubilee, and hosting the Olympics, and boy, the manufacturers have jumped on the patriotic bandwagon!


 We are going to be able to buy all the little red white and blue bits we could ever need, to roll out those street party invitations.....


I loved the Molly Bloom stand (Molly Bloom stamps are made in the UK), the samples were stunning......

















 Another company that I loved was Little Claire another UK company. Now you all know how much I hate peel off stickers? Well they do some that I actually liked - very much, and would use them (in fact I have a couple of sheets to play with, so watch this space). They are all black, no nasty shiny gold and silver, and they come as outline stickers that you can colour......



Now you wouldn't think this little guy was a sticker would you?


They also made a very cute range of stamps......




Including some 'inside and out' stamps, when you lift the garage door on this card, there is Dad inside......clever!

and I liked these ready cut and folded little tag cards that they make....


That's enough for one day! I'll be back tomorrow with more inspiration from the UK for you all

14 comments:

  1. Those stickers are awesome! Love the card samples too!

    ReplyDelete
  2. oooh love them all en!! can't wait to see more!! sounds like you had a fabulous day. I love those molly blooms stamps and the little scene ones from little claries are so cute, my friend fi has some and they stamp so nicley too, love the peel offs.
    hugs Lou xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love the look of those new Mollie Blooms and those stickers are great. Sounds like you had a really fab time.

    Toni xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. TFS this post with us, I am amazed by the Little Claire stickers, I am looking fwd to see your projects with them. It rally sounds like you had a blast!
    Have a great day
    Liz

    ReplyDelete
  5. I'm glad you had a good time, thank you for sharing the photo's with us. I love Little Claire stamps. I have never seen the Molly Bloom ones though, they look cool. xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thanks for sharing these pics. Saw your photo on Kath's blog today. Looks like you all had a great time. Live Little Claire but not the dreaded peel offs. Much prefer the mages as stamps.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Wow, what an inspiring event! Sounds like you had a fab time, I'm now dead curious to see what you do with the stickers!

    love Mags B x

    ReplyDelete
  8. Some very cute things you're showing us. Trying to make us envious here in the States, eh? LOL!
    Will love to see what you bought and what you do with it.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Wow Enfys the samples are just amazing especially the Molly blooms ones. I have a few of the older stamps so will be watching out for the new ones:)

    ReplyDelete
  10. I'm a big fan of Little Claire's and agree their peel offs look exactly the same as stamps. I love Molly Bloom, too, aren't they sweet?

    ReplyDelete
  11. Thank you for posting and sharing this! I can't wait to see more :)

    ReplyDelete
  12. I also love the two stamp companies images!! And I really can't believe that that little boy image was a sticker!!

    ReplyDelete
  13. Oh the Molly Bloom stamps loook fab, i can't wait to get my hands on those, the sample cards are amazing, and those stickers, what a great idea. Sounds like you had a great time, love all the piccys Thank you for showing us Lou xxxxxxxx

    ReplyDelete
  14. Those stickers are awesome! Love the card samples too!

    ReplyDelete

I love reading your comments, thank you for taking the time
Enfys x