Home Tutorials About Me Video's Cards for Sale

Thursday 4 February 2021

Work in Progress Mini Album


 
The last mini album for a while! This is one I am just finishing and is for a friends birthday - again it will be a Granny brag book. She has two grandsons, so I wanted to use papers that were not flowery or too childish. I think this Moroccan Tile pad by Papermania fit the bill perfectly - and it was a bargain price as well! As you see it is all in shades of navy, cobalt blue, white and a soft jade, I really enjoyed working with them

I used a design by my pal Cal Summers called the Floating Spine Mini Album for the basic build of this book, but then I went off piste and did my own thing on the internal pages

You can find supply lists and links to her YouTube video on building the album on her Paper, Scissors, Story Facebook page




But the big news is that I have actually got over my big crafting slump and made a couple of cards. TA DA......

I will obviously share, but today has been one of those miserable grey rainy days when the light makes it impossible to take decent photos

I have had so many lovely emails and messages from fellow crafters who read this blog welcoming me back - thank you all so much, it is humbling to know that so many of you enjoy Going-Buggy. Disconcerting though that so many mention they love reading about my adventures, I hate to tell you that this page may be a little short on amusing anecdotes for the foreseeable future, unless I start burbling on about the robins I spotted in the garden today, or what time I eventually climbed out of my pyjamas into my newly purchased 'lounge-wear'. I never knew there was such a thing, but yes, you can now lie around on the sofa watching Netflix for hours in your lounge-wear. Basically they are pyjamas without cute snowmen or kittens on the front, so that when the Amazon guy comes, you can fling open the door with confidence knowing that you are the very epitome of a pandemic woman, clad from head to toe in stylish kitten free pyjamas lounge wear. 

Sigh, it can only get better...... see you tomorrow x

4 comments:

  1. oooh I do love seeing these little albums En, they are so pretty with all those little nooks and crannies for adding bits too....types Lou....in her 'lounge wear' at 3:29pm.........

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your album is beautiful. I'm certain your friend will love it. I love reading your anecdotes--they don't even have to be about "adventures." Thanks for sharing a bit of your life with us.

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a pretty mini album, perfect for any masculine photos! I am writing to you in my nightwear at 5:45 am, making sure my teenage son gets out to the bus on time. 😊 I look forward to any posts you make even if you think it's boring!

    ReplyDelete
  4. We are a professional Anti Scratch Protector exporter here you can find the perfect match for you.

    ReplyDelete

I love reading your comments, thank you for taking the time
Enfys x