Home Tutorials About Me Video's Cards for Sale

Tuesday 19 August 2014

Christmas Samples

This post was supposed to be all about showing you the samples I made for Katy Sue Designs for the premiere of their fabulous Christmas CD's premiered yesterday on Create and Craft TV - but after searching for hours, it looks as if I forgot to photograph them before sending them off, I hate it when I do that! I did find just this one photo which is part of a swing card I made, but it gives you an idea of the wonderful artwork on the CD - have you ever seen a more authentic Santa? The artwork was painted by American artist Dona Gelsinger


His hat and cuffs are sprinkled with Polar white extra fine flower soft - another fabulous product from Katy Sue

Here is a stamped card made with some lovely tree and sentiment stamps they sent me. I masked off the whole card apart from the oblong, and went all inky to create a scene, I'm very happy with this one. I have more beautiful Christmas stamps to use and share with you over the next few weeks


 So my parcel from Craftwork Cards arrived, and I can't wait to share with you next weekend, when it will be premiered on Create and Craft TV - my favourite collection EVER, beating Harbour Boulevard into first place. I have made some cute samples, and also had a sneak peek at what some of my team mates have done - feeling awestruck and a bit inadequate I can tell you!

In the middle of the sample making frenzy I bent down to pick up something from the floor (where I hurl drop stuff when I am in full creative mode), and PING - that's the sound my back made as something slipped firmly out of alignment again. So I had to cancel my stint at the charity shop yesterday (which I was rather looking forward to after last week's adventures), but today we have a special treat and are going to Raymond Blanc's  Le Manoir aux Quat'Saisons in Oxfordshire for lunch. No backache is going to stop me going to that, we've been looking forward to it for months, so, even though all the foodies there will probably think it's terribly naff, I'll smuggle in my camera to take some photos

See you tomorrow x

12 comments:

  1. I love this Santa!! He is my favorite Santa and when I think of a Santa this is the kind I see.
    The tree card is very pretty also.
    Hope your back gets to felling better real soon!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. gorgeous cards En...have a great time at Raymond Blanc but make sure you take care of you...hugs kath xxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful Santa Enfys and the snow scene is fabulous.
    Hope the back isn't too painful and enjoy your trip out.

    Toni xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Your tree card is stunning Enfys - very ethereal (god word for this early in the day). Enjoy your lunch, I bet the food is just amazing! Pat x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love the latest products you are working with. The santa card is sweet, such a jolly looking fellow.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Sweet Santa. Beautiful ethereal card. Sorry about your back. I hope you can enjoy your meal. Take care of yourself while you're out and about. Hugs Jess

    ReplyDelete
  7. Beautiful cards! Hope you begin to feel better very soon!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Great santa. Hope the back doesn't give you too much trouble. Looking forward to more tales from the charity shop. Hugs

    ReplyDelete
  9. I love the fir tree card. Enjoy your meal, but a word of caution ~ my friend enjoyed her meal at Raymond Blanc's so much and found it so inspiring that she now owns her own 5* guest house and highly acclaimed restaurant!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Maryellen WebberTuesday, August 19, 2014

    Your Christmas cards are beautiful.
    So sorry to hear about your back.
    Hope you enjoy your lunch, can't wait to hear all about it.

    ReplyDelete
  11. This is so beautiful as always you are so creative with your cards x

    ReplyDelete
  12. Loving the Santa image and your gorgeous snowy scene card. Hope your back feels better soon.
    Mags
    x

    ReplyDelete

I love reading your comments, thank you for taking the time
Enfys x