Home Tutorials About Me Video's Cards for Sale

Monday 25 May 2009

Monotone for Cute Daisy May and Summer for Whimsy Stamps

Over on the Whimsy Stamps challenge this week, the DT were asked to use the theme of summer for their cards. So here is my BBQ invite. Sentiment is a studio G wood mounted stamp, I used raffia instead of ribbon to give it a rustic outdoorsy sort of feel and the pointy nesties came in handy again. I have to say that the pig looks a bit brassed off at being the main attraction at a barbeque though! The rules have changed over on the whimsy blog and you can now use any image for the challenge, it doesn't have to be a whimsy stamp (although it would be nice if you did use one :)
On Cute Daisy May, the DT were asked to make a monotone card. I coloured this little cutie in on the plane, so she was already to go. The papers are by Craftwork cards, as is the sentiment circle. The yummy embossed flowers are by Prima. Don't forget you don't need a Daisy May image to take part in the challenge, although for $3 (£1.99) why not download a page of cuties and have a go.






20 comments:

  1. Hi Enfys, gorgeous cards, I love the top one, the raffia tie is beautiful. Joey.x

    ReplyDelete
  2. wow I love the monotone look - the image is adorable and that pig is delightful - such a cute expression.

    Beccy xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'd be a little brassed off myself. The piggy is too darn cute!

    And the monotone card is gorgeous. OK, for that price I'm off to Cute Daisy May. You get the enabler of the day award!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful cards En!! That pig is super fun, and your card makes me smile! *STAMPIN HUGS* Alex

    ReplyDelete
  5. Your cards are too cute!! Love that piggy and the coloring!! Too cute! :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. You make the most beautiful cards! I don't get a chance to visit as often as I'd like but it is always worth the trip!

    I left you an award on my blog - come on over and collect it when you have a chance.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hi Enfys,

    Hate to sound like a total dunce but apparently I am! I did my challenge card for cute daisy may but for the life of me I can't figure out how to post it to the challenge! Can you help? eileen

    ReplyDelete
  8. fabulous card Enfys, this card made me giggle when I saw it on the challenge blog!
    Debx

    ReplyDelete
  9. Hi Enfys...gorgeous cards.love your DM one,brilliant work,
    Take care
    San x

    ReplyDelete
  10. soo CUte. Too funny having the pig on the BBQ card. I love this! THank you for the sweet memorial day post.
    Hugs

    ReplyDelete
  11. I love the card of the little girl. It is amazing!!!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Gorgeous cards En
    Ann x

    ReplyDelete
  13. These are adorable as usual En. Especially neat embellies. I so get a kick out of the thought of you coloring on the plane. xxD

    ReplyDelete
  14. En, loving the cards & that pigs expression is "classic"!

    Hope yo had a good weekend,

    Lou
    x

    ReplyDelete
  15. Great cards, Enfys!!!
    absolutely gorgeous!
    Peet x

    ReplyDelete
  16. Hi Enfy thank you so much for visting my blog and leaving me a comment I will join your follwers cause your blog is just wonderful. Please feel free to do the same. You cards are really good and love the cute images you use on them.

    ReplyDelete
  17. Hi Enfys, I just love this pig :)I am from the south tn and Va. and believe it or not they roast a whole pig for the 4th :).

    ReplyDelete
  18. Beautiful cards En, Love that pig and your CDM card is so pretty!
    Love Becky xx

    ReplyDelete
  19. Both gorgeous cards, I love the piggie!
    Emma x

    ReplyDelete
  20. wauww love your card´s and the flowers you made.....ADORABLE.
    Greetings,Lean

    ReplyDelete

I love reading your comments, thank you for taking the time
Enfys x