Home Tutorials About Me Video's Cards for Sale

Sunday 3 May 2009

House Mouse, Copics and Wobbly Stitches......




On national scrapbooking day yesterday, I went to a crop at a store near here called Scrapbook Fanatics, it was fun and I was actually quite productive, unlike the last one where I made two cards in two days! This is one of the cards I made, and because I didn't have my machine with me wanted to put some stitching on, so I bought some of the little Daisy D stitch runners. Hmm, the jury is out on these, I found them best for just dashes of random stitching, it would be impossible to get a nice stitched looking border all the way around with them. So my rolled on stitching looks a bit wobbly and uneven, a bit like my regular stitching really. The stamp is house mouse, coloured with copics, and the paper is a mystery, but I like it. The green scallops were done with my new EK Success border punch.
I have used a random number generator for the first time to get the winner of the blog candy and the winner is
JOZZA
Can you email me please Jozza with your address. Bitten by the Bug are planning to have a monthly blog hop from now on, so this will be a regular feature of the site. Thanks to all of you who joined in the fun.

23 comments:

  1. Enfys, this is a great card! It reminds me of a picnic for some reason. Great job!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Adorable card, so cute.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Gorgeous - love that mouse stamp. Looks like I felt on Easter Sunday!!

    Hugs,
    Caryn xxx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hey Enfys....go check out my newest card. Thanks for the heads up on that fab fabric!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love it ... it makes me think of a Spring picnic, and everyone knows how much I love food! Keep on stampin' on.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Too, too, too, too cute. I love it!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Whoohooooo how exciting thank you sooooo much! I love this card. the backing papers are lush and those stitches look great! xxx

    ReplyDelete
  8. Oh this is so gorgeous and looks great with your blog!!

    ReplyDelete
  9. hmm, I posted earlier but not sure if it took.
    This is so pretty! I love the colors and it goes with your blog. Like your new blog colors too. I change mine about every week!!
    Hope this post makes it!!! Barb

    ReplyDelete
  10. this mouse with his belly ready to pop is adorable!!! great card :D

    ReplyDelete
  11. Gorgeous card Enfys, love the gingham ribbon!
    Have a great evening, Debx

    ReplyDelete
  12. I love this card! I love the black, white & red and I'm a big fan of that house mouse image!

    Hugs,

    ReplyDelete
  13. loving this one En...love the colour combo and that cute mousey...and well done Jozza...Big Hugs kath xxxx

    ReplyDelete
  14. This is beautiful what fabulous colouring of the lovely image and perfect papers
    Hugs Jacqui x

    ReplyDelete
  15. Very nice cards! I just wanted you to know that your sweet comments on my blog made my day! Thanks so much!

    ReplyDelete
  16. Such a beautiful card!! I really love the yummy ribbon and image!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  17. Well done Jozza!!!

    Lovely card - stitching looks fine to me!

    ReplyDelete
  18. What a cute little mouse Enfys. I love his big tummy after eating all those yummy strawberries.
    You're so lucky having all these crops to go too-I'm sooo envious.

    Lisax

    ReplyDelete
  19. Enfys, this card has so much going on... I love it! Love the colors you used on the image! Can't wait till my copics arrive... any day now!

    ReplyDelete
  20. My my my, those Strawbs look good enough to eat En!!! Love how you coloured these they look FABularse!! x

    ReplyDelete
  21. This is such a gorgeous card. Thank you for your kind comment on my blog. Katie :)

    ReplyDelete
  22. adorable..great coloring. TFS!

    ReplyDelete

I love reading your comments, thank you for taking the time
Enfys x