Home Tutorials About Me Video's Cards for Sale

Tuesday 21 October 2008

Christmas Card for Tuesday - Buttons and Bows


Did you know there was a bauble tag on Joys of the Season? No, nor me until I spotted it a few days ago. It is a double tag, so cut out, the card has a front and back, joined at the side. I know, I know, I could do this on design studio, but I have yet to hook up my cricut to my computer. Too much like multi tasking for me. Anyway, cut at 5" it makes a perfect card which fits nicely into a 5" square envelope. I cut it out of some rather fabulous SEI paper that I found the other day, added some lace and some buttons and ribbon and it makes a sweet card with very little effort. The bauble hook was cut from gold mirri card, and I think it would look quite good hanging from the tree.


4 comments:

  1. Often the most simplist look the best!! I do like shaped cards too!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love, Love, Love It.

    I must go shopping with you as you find the greatest things.

    HugsXXX
    Joan

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great card - I may have to use that bauble tag for my card swap cards - I was playing with CDS today trying to figure out which one I could make into a card and gave up - thank you for the inspiration.
    Does the card stand up OK?
    Fi
    xx

    ReplyDelete

I love reading your comments, thank you for taking the time
Enfys x