Home Tutorials About Me Video's Cards for Sale

Saturday 23 August 2014

In the Potting Shed......

I've been given permission to share with you some sneaky peeks of the lovely new Potting Shed collection from Craftwork Cards, on Create and Craft TV this weekend.

Shh, don't tell them but I am going to show you a couple of the cards I made, Julie will be too busy being on TV to notice. So my sneaky peeks are more like a sneaky disclosure....scroll down......


So as well as gorgeous papers and card toppers, they have bought out these fun wellington boot cards - now for some reason I am a sucker for wellies - I am always buying cute ones for the grandchildren. There is something so adorable about tiny feet in boots!

So the first cards I made were all with a welly theme, I cut this umbrella on my Scan N Cut, I thought it made a cute get well card.....


This one has one of the sentiments, tied on with a bit of garden twine, and the tools were cut from one of the papers and given a coat of glossy accents....


This next one is my favourite, but may need a bit of explaining to those of you not in the Uk. 'Give it some welly' is a phrase of encouragement, it means 'put your heart and soul into it' or 'do your very best'. Where this came from, I have no idea, but it seemed the perfect sentiment for this card......


I'll share a couple more of my Potting Shed makes tomorrow - sneaking them in through the back door while Julie is busy charming all the presenters on Create and Craft

Right, our bags are packed, off to the Lakes we go, but I'll be posting as usual from there, hopefully with some holiday snaps to bore enchant you...

17 comments:

  1. What adorable and creative cards these are. Looks like the "In the Potting Shed" collection will have some really fun possibilities ... can't wait to see what else you share from this collection.

    ReplyDelete
  2. These cards are adorable Enfys!!!
    I can't even decide which is my favorite one.
    I like them all.
    I think this is going to be a very collection :)
    By the way I love seeing all your pictures that you post.
    I love the ones with your Grand babies in them. We all have watched them grow from your side posts.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh, no! I have just spent out on the Autumn Delights on C&C only yesterday evening and had I known these beauties were on offer today I would not have spent my budget! Sob Sob Sob!!! They are just so adorable! I hope it will be a collection that continues so I can buy it next month ~~~ Waving {a very soggy tissue} ~~~

    ReplyDelete
  4. Gorgeous card Enfy
    Hugs Dianne xx :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Fabulous cards Enfys. Have just had a quick look at Julie on-air and there are some amazing samples from the DT.
    Toni xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. What cute cards! I have never heard that saying before, of course being from the US, I guess that's why.
    Hope you have a great time in the Lakes District.

    ReplyDelete
  7. The boots are adorable! I loved all of them. Looking forward to your sharing the photos of your trip, too. BethAnn M.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Looks like a great collection & I LOVE your wellies.
    Donna K U

    ReplyDelete
  9. Two cute cards. I've heard the welly phrase before, but was never sure of its meaning. Thanks for the explanation. I am becoming somewhat of a collector of these kinds of phrases. I do love learning them and their meanings. And if I can find a reason, then I'm really happy. I know, small things amuse small minds. Lol very curious am I. Thanks En. Hugs, Jess

    ReplyDelete
  10. Your posts always make me smile dearie.fabulous cards and gosh I've not heard that well phrase for ages.brilliant.loving the shows and enjoying seeing your cards.Have a super time away.Big hugs Debbie x

    ReplyDelete
  11. Love the shaped cards and your spotty welly is fab. Hope you have a great weekend in the Lakes. Pat x

    ReplyDelete
  12. Love the Welly cards! So cute!

    ReplyDelete
  13. Very, very nice! Hope you are enjoying your time away!

    ReplyDelete
  14. Love these boot cards.
    Mags
    x

    ReplyDelete

I love reading your comments, thank you for taking the time
Enfys x