Home Tutorials About Me Video's Cards for Sale

Wednesday 3 October 2012

Winners of the September Challenge


I had the usual difficult time chosing a winner from all the gorgeous entries this month, but this one stood out for me.... so congratulations

Brigitte (Bricolage de Brigitte blog)



and the card that popped up in the random draw was this one......(sorry it's tiny, I couldn't copy it any bigger) from 
Kathy's Corner


If you can both email me with your address and telephone number and which fine tips set you would like, I will get them mailed out to you. Congratulations!

Thanks to all of you who entered, and as I said yesterday, the challenges will start again in the new year. In the meantime, keep checking in here as there will be random Letraset marker giveaways

I promised to tell you about the Domestic Goddess tips in the magazine I found lurking under the coffee table - it was all a bit of a letdown, and I am no more of a goddess than I was yesterday. They had dressed up various celebrities (Joanna Lumley amongst them) in white evening dresses then photographed them looking glamorous with a vacuum cleaner or a feather duster. Bizarre! Without fail, they all said they liked nothing better when they were not attending A list parties, than cleaning their bathrooms and scrubbing the floors. A likely story. I suppose the white dresses were ironic, I can imagine the delirium when someone thought of that twist. But if they really like cleaning, I have plenty they can do, I'll borrow their nice white dress and go to their parties in exchange....




13 comments:

  1. Good choice Enfys and congratulations to Brigitte. A lovely card. Pat x

    ReplyDelete
  2. OMG Enfys!!!! Thanks for picking me! I feel truly lucky to have won your wonderful challenge. I will email you shortly. Thanks, Brigitte

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congrats ladies! An A list party, not even if they let me borrow their bodies! hugs, Jess

    ReplyDelete
  4. Lucretia, I never received an email from you with your card, otherwise, of course, it would have been put on the blog
    Hugs
    Enfys

    ReplyDelete
  5. Congrats, I can see why you chose it, beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Congrats to the winners. Thanks for a great challenge...........

    ReplyDelete
  7. Congrats to the winners! Lovely cards.
    What?!?!?! You don't clean your house in a white gown? What is up with that? lol

    ReplyDelete
  8. I sent it a week before the end and it said it had been sent, so seems like my usual run of bad luck. Another glitch in the system. Thanks for letting me know.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Congratulations to the winners, gorgeous cards indeed! I'm just off to put my white gown on to put the washing out! xx

    ReplyDelete
  10. Thank you Enfys. I am so excited. I aqm so sorry you could not make the card larger. I hope you received my email. Thank you again.
    Kathy:)
    Kathy's Corner

    ReplyDelete

I love reading your comments, thank you for taking the time
Enfys x