Home Tutorials About Me Video's Cards for Sale

Sunday 20 May 2012

Rites of Passage

I have had a few computer problems, so I wasn't able to ask you all to support my first effort for the Letraset design team last week, it's not too late, I would love it if you could pop over and see my first effort HERE
Here's a sneak peek at what I did........


 A few rites of passage in our family this weekend, two of our little men have birthdays, Milo is three, Max is five - happy birthday poppets. Here they are playing on their new trampoline which was our gift....


and at their party, Max lost his first baby tooth - he got the idea that the tooth fairy would leave him £100. Inflation may be high, but I don't think so Max. Nice try.....


Today Kiki takes her first communion, so I am very much thinking of her, hopefully I will have a photo to share. I called her yesterday, kids are rubbish on the phone aren't they? The conversation consisted of me asking questions, and her whispering 'yes' in reply. Enjoy your special day sweetheart x

10 comments:

  1. Gorgeous card Enfys, I left you love on the Letraset blog too. I just love those colors together!

    ReplyDelete
  2. So lovely, just popping over to see the letraset blog too!:)x

    ReplyDelete
  3. My nephew lost his first tooth last week and the tooth fairy gave him $3. When asked what he was going to do with the money, he said "I'm going to lose all my teeth and buy a car!"

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful card for your first DT project for Letraset, you will be fabulous on the team.
    Lol, I remember the tooth fairy days but it was only £1 back then x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great pictures! Will be popping over to check out the Letraset project right away!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Left you some love on the Letraset blog. I'd tell you what the tooth fairy used to leave me, but that would def. be dating myself. Lets just say that you couldn't fold it!
    Big week, with lots of doings. Thanks for sharing the pictures.
    R/

    ReplyDelete
  7. I too left you some love on the blog. Great card. It truly does look like a beach house. I can't believe the boys are that old! Max's first tooth and Kiki her first communion! What a big weekend indeed. Congrats Kiki!
    Hugs,Jess

    ReplyDelete
  8. Hi Enfys, I love your card, it's so summery. I left you some love also on Letraset. Love those markers.
    Hugs
    Claire

    ReplyDelete
  9. I posted a comment over there about a week ago...I love this card so pretty. Love the markers...........

    ReplyDelete

I love reading your comments, thank you for taking the time
Enfys x