Home Tutorials About Me Video's Cards for Sale

Friday 25 May 2012

Doodles and Flowers...

Time for another challenge over at Polkadoodles, this time we were asked to use doodling on our card, so here's my effort, all papers and images from the Sundae of Seasons CD and a nicely fraying piece of burlap


The image was printed out already coloured, what could be easier than that? I did cut some extra blooms out, and stuck them on with foam pads for a bit of dimension. The third birthday challenge, with it's massive prize is still on over on the Polkadoodles blog, take a look.......


Don't forget you have until Monday to pop your name under yesterday's post to be in with a chance of winning the metallic markers I used for my Letraset post yesterday. If you like getting inky, don't miss these. Talking of inky, the Ranger scrubbie thingy took the ink off my fingers, and half the skin as well, so now I have skinless fingers and purple toes, not an attractive look....


Some of you misunderstood my ramble about Pinterest yesterday. I LOVE Pinterest, in fact I find it addictive, and all the recipes look yummy, I just don't feel the need to rush out and buy exotic ingredients to make something new for dinner, maybe my foodie experiment days are over. I would far rather rush out and buy paper!


I'll be back tomorrow with a fun post for a weekend Jubilee party being hosted by The Making Spot, the website of Mollie Makes and Papercraft Inspirations magazine - well worth taking a look around the site, there are loads of free patterns and downloads on there. There may be a Jubilee prize up for grabs here as well. See you then



12 comments:

  1. This is one of the cutest cards ever - I love those flowers! Pat x

    ReplyDelete
  2. what a gorgeous card..love the image truly a delight to view hugs sassyx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Em, This is just so beautiful and so Elegant:)x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Enfys, I love this card. It's got the sweetest flowers and I love the little fence.
    Hugs
    Claire

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi Enfys what a gorgeous card, I love those flowers they are so pretty. Yes your like me, not the best of cooks and I would also prefer to spend it on crafty goodies than fancy receipes. hugs Shirleyxxx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love the card! Nice to have an image already colored if you want it.
    I hardly ever cook. My sweetie loves to cook,and I'm forever grateful! I too, would rather go buy paper! Speaking of paper, I won last weeks giveaway at DCWV's blog! I can't wait to see what they sent me! It's on it's way, be here sometime next week. New paper! eeeee haaaaaw! lol Hugs, Jess

    ReplyDelete
  7. Great job! Took a look at the metalic markers and love your ideas especially the spritzing one. TFS.
    dmcardmaker (email follower)

    ReplyDelete
  8. What a fantastic card. I hope you don't mind if I copy the idea. It is my SILs B-day next week and that is just the kind of card she would like. Like you, I would rather buy paper than spices. Yeah for us.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Sweet card, love the dimension! I use a "Magic Eraser" to get the ink and paint off my hands. I spilled some printer ink on my jeans while refilling, I was cleaning my hands with the eraser and decided to try it on the jeans. I was amazed that it took the ink out and it was red ink too!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Oh En, this is just so cute. I love those polka dots, the flowers, and that burlap was a fabby idea. Love it.
    Carole

    ReplyDelete
  11. Such a cute card Enfys!!!
    Love that it was already printed. Makes for a quick card!!!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Your flowers are always soo pretty. Right up this master gardener's alley.

    ReplyDelete

I love reading your comments, thank you for taking the time
Enfys x