Home Tutorials About Me Video's Cards for Sale

Thursday 10 May 2012

Damask Diva


I made this one with the Damask Diva stamp set by Kanban. All the cardstock and the pretty frame are by Kanban as well. I paper pieced her dress to match the background paper...





Seen in Dunkin Donuts today, a woman with a very very small dog in a little pink frilly basket, (I've seen mice bigger than that dog,) and a very very big fat marmalade cat in a cage. A vet trip maybe? Haven't a clue, but they were both set on the table, and seemed to  enjoy their donuts, especially the big fat cat! Funnily enough, every time the tiny dog squeaked (I think it was barking), the big fat cat scuttled in terror to the back of it's travel cage. It just shows, sometimes size isn't everything....

13 comments:

  1. romfl!! oh en!! I so love it when you are that side of the pond and go out to get coffee!!! I love the stories! you could write a book hun!!! :)
    and your card is gorgeous, what a fab stamp! it would be perfect for a good luck card for a bride to be!!
    huge hugs Lou xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow, it looks very nice. I love paper piecing.
    Hugs
    Melodie

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh I have missed your coffee shop tales! Too funny:) The cat was so fat she couldn't run from the dog, so the dog always won. lol
    Love the card. Cute stamp. TFS Hugs
    Jess

    ReplyDelete
  4. Fabby card! The stamp is very cool! I love your coffee shop story xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great card Enfys, love the DD story too!

    ReplyDelete
  6. lol lol lol LOLLLLLL. Oh Enfys you crack me up with your coffee shop stories. I read it to my husband this morning and he love it. I love your card and the big curlers in her hair. Have a happy day.
    xo
    Claire

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hi Enfys I hope its stop raining where you are, at the moment its stopped but its still predicted for later today, it seems the world has gone crazy with lots of rain clouds. Love your image and your gorgeous card. hugs Shirleyxxxxx

    ReplyDelete
  8. I love the soft purple on this card - beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
  9. that is so funny Enfys, such a preety card all in lilac
    hugs

    ReplyDelete
  10. Love the image on your card. Very pretty and lovely coloring too. Your DD story put a smile on my face. Thanks!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Such a beautiful card. I've never seen Kanban stamps before. Love the paper you used.

    ReplyDelete
  12. that is so funny Enfys, such a preety card all in lilac hugs

    ReplyDelete

I love reading your comments, thank you for taking the time
Enfys x