Home Tutorials About Me Video's Cards for Sale

Tuesday 31 January 2012

Some Card Candi Samples.....

Well, CHA is all but over now, so I can share with you a couple of the samples I made for Craftwork Cards stand over there - the emphasis was on the card candi and the sentiments.....Card Candi is available in the USA from Custom Crops

The first card is BIG - 8" x 8", the onesie was cut from New Arrival cartridge on the Cricut. The green strip is a Martha border punch


and here is a sweet 16 card. For those of you in the UK, a 16th birthday for a girl, is quite a big deal in the States, some of them have quite large Sweet Sixteen parties. I wanted to reflect this and make a special card for a 16 year old girl. Again it is BIG! The cupcake was cut from the Doodlecharms cartridge, and the 'icing' was embossed with the oldie but goodie d'vine swirls embossing folder, before being dotted with Card Candi. The base kraft card was purchased ready folded from Papermania UK. The 16 numbers were made with candi   


I stamped the word 'sweet' onto plain candi.......



This shows you the folds on the card......


20 comments:

  1. WOW, they are both gorgeous!!! I'm loving the sweet candi! Hugs, Brigitte

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh Wow! You have outdone yourself!! Both cards are super sweeeeet!!! You are my inspiration!

    peifert88@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. These both do the job of showcasing the Card Candi perfectly! Thanks for the link as to where to find it here in the states, cause I've been looking!
    R/

    ReplyDelete
  4. oh En!! i love them all!!
    i hope you had super fun hun and shopped some too :)
    huge hugs Lou xxx

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is really cute, Enfys! I've yet to try the Candi's - but they're on my list!

    Blessings,
    Donna

    ReplyDelete
  6. What fab cards. It's given me some ideas for using card candi which I wouldn't have thought of.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Thanks for all these ideas Enfys, never thought of stamping letters onto the candi:)

    ReplyDelete
  8. Wow, both creations are really wonderful.
    Hugs
    Melodie

    ReplyDelete
  9. These cards turned out so cute!
    I love how you can stamp onto the
    candi, very cool!
    Hope your trip to Frankfurt was lots of fun, can't wait to hear all about it!
    Hugs,
    Maryellen

    ReplyDelete
  10. Great cards Enfys! I love the onsie card! But that's probly because I have a new grandson! lol TFS

    ReplyDelete
  11. Super Cool! Is the word for these two cards. So different and adorable. Thanks for sharing.

    ReplyDelete
  12. I bought some brown spotted candy the other day along with some plain silver candi. They make a pretty addition to a card.

    ReplyDelete
  13. I can't wait to try some Candi! I didn't know you could also stamp on them - thanks for the tip! Love both cards. Have a safe flight back home!

    ReplyDelete
  14. Cards are beautiful. I have card candi on my wish list. Love how it looks on the cards.
    Thank you
    Linda in Stanwood

    ReplyDelete
  15. Thanks for showing these. I really like the polka dot ones.

    ReplyDelete
  16. themessycraftroomTuesday, January 31, 2012

    Lovely cards, love them. Hugs x ChrisB

    ReplyDelete
  17. Two Fabulous cards Enfys,thanx for the inspiration must get out my candi now.
    (hugs)
    Trish (-:

    ReplyDelete
  18. Great cards! I love the sweet 16. Very Clever!

    ReplyDelete
  19. Super Cute Card. I love for you come and to enter my give away @ lenascrafts.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  20. Sweet cards, love the candi! Love how you added the stitching to the onesie too, really makes a difference!

    ReplyDelete

I love reading your comments, thank you for taking the time
Enfys x