Home Tutorials About Me Video's Cards for Sale

Wednesday 17 August 2011

Warren and friends......

No apologies for more Christmas cards today - when you are on design teams and the new Christmas products come out, well, you just have to say HO HO HO and dive in there.....
This first one was heavily 'cuttlebugged' using my all time favourite cuttlebug folder called Snow - I think it is made for Kars in the UK, so may not be available in the USA. I used a scallop edge card, and cut the scallop edge off another card to make the top flap. All embossed, and swiped with pale blue chalk ink...


For this second one, I cut Warren out and decoupaged him onto another of the sheets - you get two of each design in the kit, so you can play around with them. There could only be one sentiment for a slightly sloshed little bunny leaning against his pile of Christmas presents....
Merry Christmas!
The embellishment is just an accordion pleated strip of papers, stuck down quite loosely with double sided tape, and candi to anchor it down
Hic! Cheers!
I am in panic mode, all the jobs that I have put off doing over the summer, now take on a bit of urgency before we jet back to the US at the end of the month. Where has the summer gone? What happened to all my good intentions? Why do I never learn?......
See you tomorrow

18 comments:

  1. What a gorgeous cards Enfys.

    Hugs Riet.xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. I just love these cards, they are just awesome. I have never seen that cuttlebug folder yet it is awesome. TFS

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh Enfys they are adorable and I especially love drunk warren. Really love the white on white one it looks so classy.
    Max x
    Hope you get all your jobs done lol.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Enfys, I LOVE your Christmas card, the're brilliant. Hugs, Frea

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love the cards!! The CB folder is fabulous...we have swiss dots and snowflakes but haven't seen this one! It's great!!!! Christmas cards....I guess I should get started too. Good intentions are so easily set aside for life in general:)

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love your Warren cards! Do they ship those kits to the US?

    ReplyDelete
  7. Very cute, love the snow folder and the pleated paper! I have just said the exact same as you, where did the summer go!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. More super cards - love the snowy one...it's beautiful.

    Toni xx

    ReplyDelete
  9. Lol Hun
    what summer did we have one????
    Gorgeous cards as always hun, sue,x

    ReplyDelete
  10. Warren is really beginning to grow on me, lovely cards Enfys.

    ReplyDelete
  11. OH MY GOSH , I LOVE THEM, BUT ESPECIALLY THE SLED ONE

    ReplyDelete
  12. Hi, Enfys!!! Wow, what beautiful cards. I'm never let down when I visit with you.

    Seems like it's been ages since I've been here -- sorry about that -- but I do think of you; you're definitely not forgotten, and I know I'll get here eventually! I hope you know that too!!!

    Always love your wonderful creations! And I'll try not to stay away for such long periods!

    Hugs, my dear friend!

    ReplyDelete
  13. Adorable! Your cards are always awesome! TFS
    Miranda :)
    www.nanasscrapspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  14. Oh my gosh, these are adorable. I woudl love to have the SNOW CB folder. How can we get one? Both of your cards brought a chuckle. Welcome to the land of "put off til tomorrow"!

    ReplyDelete
  15. Oh these are both real cuties, love the effect a bit of inking gives.
    Kim xXx

    ReplyDelete
  16. Warren is so adorably cute! I love him. I've felt that way on many a Christmas morning too. The three friends sledding is really cute too. Thanks!

    ReplyDelete
  17. No panic mode for you - I'm sure you could do these in your sleep if you must! Always so perfect!

    Thank you for sharing, love the first one in the snow!

    Happy trip back to the US!

    Blessings, Donna
    grandma4five

    ReplyDelete

I love reading your comments, thank you for taking the time
Enfys x