Home Tutorials About Me Video's Cards for Sale

Thursday 4 August 2011

Polkadoodles Winner and a work of art

Here is one of Kiki's masterpieces, all her own work. Apart from the hedgehog who looks as if he has a bad case of sunburn, not a bad effort for a little one just shy of her seventh birthday.

Here's another Pink Petticoat Lola card - you will have noticed that once I 'find' something, I use it over and over and over.....
On to the winner of the Polkadoodles CD who is......

drum roll.........


Debbie Johns



Congrats, email me with your address and I will get it in the mail to you

The children have left for home, and the house seems quiet and empty. Last night they were bouncing around on their beds for ages, yelling 'night night Ma' and 'night night Pops' at the tops of their little voices. Monty is like a little parrot, repeating everything anyone says, nodding his head solemnly as he does so - adorable. Kiki saw me carrying a birthday gift bag - 'I don't suppose that it for me is it Ma? I suppose it might be for another little girl who has a birthday like me. It would be nice if it was for me, but I don't mind if you give it to another little girl........................................'

See you tomorrow

14 comments:

  1. hiya sweetie
    that's so sweet
    great cards from you and your daughter, have a great time hunni
    hugs angelique

    ReplyDelete
  2. The talent is in the family - clearly to be seen!

    I'm happy that you had such a happy time!

    ReplyDelete
  3. oh wow!! kiki'scard is adorable en and i bet it seems a bit funny to have the house back to yourself again!! love your card too, she's fab!! hugs Lou xxx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Kike is certainly folowing in your footsteps. Always sad, when they have to go back home,

    ReplyDelete
  5. such an adorable card by KIKI...Certainly following yr footsteps!! Glad to know u had a nice time!!

    Hugs,
    Riti

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh so sweet!
    Her card is adorable. I thought the hedgehog was eating strawberries. Coming from a retired first grade teacher her card is outstanding. She is taking after you nicely.
    Love your card too.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Love the projects and kiki seeems adorable

    ReplyDelete
  8. I love Kiki's card. She reminds me of my little granddaughter Polly who will turn 6 in a week. I have made Polly her own card-making kit for her b-day. It contains little card blanks w/envelopes, stickers, glitter pens, small punches, etc., all in a carry box decorated with her name on it. I think she'll love it!

    ReplyDelete
  9. I thought the hedgehog was blushing ;- ) Great cards. I'm sure the house is sooo empty now. Thanks for sharing.

    ReplyDelete
  10. There is nothing as warming as little childrens voices. I'm so glad you got to spend a little time with them. Kiki's card is so cute. Of course your card is too!

    ReplyDelete
  11. oh what a sweet card ~family talent!!..so great to enjoy carfting together!!
    vanessa xx

    ReplyDelete
  12. She's done a beautiful job.Great cards from you both.Sounds like you had lots of fun.Love Debbie x

    ReplyDelete
  13. Very cute! My little 8 yr old granddaughter does the same and is always so proud! I love Lola!

    I leave from my stay with my three little ones on Sunday - been a long week, but I love it so. I understand how quiet it seems when they leave or I go home. My hubby isn't this boisterous, thank goodness!!

    Many blessings, Donna
    grandma4five

    ReplyDelete
  14. Wow Kiki your card is awesome.
    Your card is beautiful too, love the colours and the image.
    Kim xXx

    ReplyDelete

I love reading your comments, thank you for taking the time
Enfys x