Home Tutorials About Me Video's Cards for Sale

Thursday 18 August 2011

Here's three I made earlier........



Three cards I made for the Scrappy-go-Lucky blog, but haven't put on here. I used the Everyday Pop Up Cards cartridge, and decided to use the sentiments - something I rarely do, I prefer to stamp, use sticker letters or my computer.
The base cards were cut with the cartridge as well - there are some interesting shaped cards on there - for the elephant card above, I like the chunky squares, looks like elephants feet. For this card I cut the sentiment, and added it to the elephant to look like a saddle, or whatever you call the throws elephants wear when they are dressed in their best......
For this second one, I used papers from the DCWV crafty stack, another card base cut with the cartridge (I like the pinking shears effect along the edge). I 'threaded' the machine with real thread, and added a brad
I was woken as usual today, not by an alarm clock, but by our neighbour, We all have really small patio gardens in our townhouses, with some large oak trees overhanging them, and he is slightly obsessed with his garden blower. I swear he spends all day waiting for a leaf to fall, and POW he is out there, brandishing his blower, sucking up the stray leaf. We clear our garden of leaves about twice a week, but Mr. Blowerman goes out every day at what seems like the crack of dawn to tidy away any stray debris. He also washes his car every other day, and blow dries it with his trusty machine. Just a touch of the OCD's I think. It is so nice living next to him, makes me look affectionately at my husband and think 'thank heavens you're normal'. I am confident that he doesn't read this blog, but if by some mischance he does............Mr Blowerman, please don't be offended, but could you possibly lay off the blower a bit, after dawn would be good......
I'll be back in a bleary-eyed way tomorrow

14 comments:

  1. How darn cute!! I love the colors you used on the elephant!! Awesome!!

    Hugs,
    Tanya

    ReplyDelete
  2. You make me want to scrapbook! As for the blower guy maybe you can sneak over and take it.

    ReplyDelete
  3. hi Enfys love your elephant card the colour choice is just fabulous. hugs Shirleyxxxxxx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful cards, especially like the one with the elephant. Now I want this cartridge too!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Very cute! Love your paper choices!
    Shelly

    ReplyDelete
  6. Goodness, don't you just love that cartridge??? The Ton of Fun card is my favorite, but they are all just perfection! I love using this cartridge... I just wish I could figure out the pop-up part of it. Hee! Hee!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Love the cards, especially the elephant one.
    Don't you have a town ordinance against noise so early in the morning? I would be really annoyed since I am usually up most of the night and sleep until around noon. Hope he does read the blog and lays off! But I kind of doubt it, he probably would be blowing the bits and pieces of paper around and cleaning them up with his blower and OMG! we wouldn't want any sticky stuff or ink on the fingers!!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Oh, love the thank you card! Sew sweet!

    ReplyDelete
  9. LOve the cards, especially the elephant. We also have a neighbor that doesn't seem to own a watch, so "my sympathies!"

    ReplyDelete
  10. Love all the cards and the elephant seems to be everyone's favorite, the colors are smashing. Have you done the pop-up parts yet? I just got the cart after seeing your cards can't wait to try something. Hugs, Joan XX

    ReplyDelete
  11. They are all so cute, but the coffee one is my favorite. I especially think the saying is so catchy.

    ReplyDelete
  12. These were all great when I saw them at Scrappy Go Lucky and they look equally as good today, especially love the sewing card.
    Kim xXx

    ReplyDelete
  13. These are so beautiful:) Sandra H

    ReplyDelete
  14. Ahhh now I REALLY need this cart! Thanks for sharing the possibilities with this cart!

    ReplyDelete

I love reading your comments, thank you for taking the time
Enfys x