Home Tutorials About Me Video's Cards for Sale

Tuesday 2 August 2011

Another Classic........

It's my usual Tuesday spot over on the Scrappy-go-Lucky blog today - here's a sneak peek at the card posted on there, made with Embellished Florals. The cuts are so pretty on this cartridge, and my new E2 cuts all these intricate little cuts beautifully.....Pop over there to see the card, and there are very inspirational posts made every day on the blog by a variety of crafters, so there is always something new to see

and here's another card for Craftwork Cards, made with their new sentiment buttons - I really like the way you can ink these to match your card. I used the vintage car from the Just Because cartridge, and used papers from the Ooh La La collection. The wheel nuts are silver card candi, and I inked pretty much everything with Antique Linen distress ink

The family have arrived, Monty is spending his first night in a 'big boys bed' and didn't seem too impressed at all with the idea when his mum put him to bed, so it is quite possible that the middle of the night will be filled with a very small big boy's cries. Today we have planned a trip to Drayton Manor Park, a local theme park, so that will be another first for the little chap. Expect a report and photos tomorrow if I am not too exhausted by the whole experience :)

15 comments:

  1. hiya sweetie
    what a gorgeous flower hunni
    and your vitage card is stunning
    i'll send a email to you
    have a lovely time sweetie
    hugs angelique

    ReplyDelete
  2. The antique car is just fab and the butterfly is beautiful. Suppose I shall get those two carts now that I see your cards. Have a terrific visit can't wait to hear about the adventures. Hugs Joan in Florida

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love your vintage car. Enjoy the visit with the family.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Another pretty card Enfys. Love the black and white. I'm so jealous that your grandchildren are still little. I miss my babies since mine are all grown now. My oldest granddaughter just got married Saturday.

    ReplyDelete
  5. What a gorgeous card Enfys.

    Hugs Riet.xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love both cards, the butterfly is gorgeous! I also love the vintage car!

    Big boy transitions aren't too painful - some take to it great, some ease into it! Have a wonderful day at the Theme Park with your little ones - I'm spending a week with my 3 youngest grand babies. I'm tired after 3 days and 4 to go - whew - we do love it though, don't we!?

    Many blessings, Donna
    grandma4five

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hi Enfys~ luv how you pronounce your name.... Your cards are stunning my friend.. they are both so pretty~

    ReplyDelete
  8. A beautiful card and I cant wait to hear about your adventures

    ReplyDelete
  9. Beautiful cards. I love the vintage car and the butterfly. I have those carts, I must get busy.Have a wonderful day with your family.I enjoy hearing about all your outings.
    Cheers,
    Jan

    ReplyDelete
  10. i love the colors you work with always a soft color to the cards.i like those tickets i think i need that th ticket die.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Great card, love the vintage car plus those papers are gorgeous and work perfectly.
    Hope you had a great day at Drayton Manor, and the new photo's look lovely.
    Kim xXx

    ReplyDelete
  12. This is one gorgeous and classy card Amanda, just adore the colour combo and what a great design I like it too much.
    My favorite is last one.

    ReplyDelete
  13. Really, that first one is beautiful card and I cant wait to watch about your other creations. It is full of vintage car.

    ReplyDelete
  14. That antique car is just fabulous and the butterfly is beautiful. I see your cards in bing search engine and enjoyed lot in my first visit. Enjoyed lot.

    ReplyDelete
  15. This is a great innovative pictures on this cards.This cards look so fabulous.Thanx to share with us this colorful cards.

    ReplyDelete

I love reading your comments, thank you for taking the time
Enfys x