Home Tutorials About Me Video's Cards for Sale

Thursday 3 March 2011

Meet Warren.........

Warren is the latest addition to the Craftwork Cards family (great name for a rabbit!). You get 12 bunny images all different and all ready to colour in a pack - they come ready cut into circles. The papers are called Cottontail, and are beautiful pearlescent shades of pink, blue and grey. You can buy scalloped circles in the same colours - as always, they make coordinating so easy. They have also started a range of cards with these shaped sides - I only have this shape shown here, but now that I have seen them, the others (I think there's a scallop edge, and a diamond shape....) are definitely on my wish list.
I had a go with airbrushing for this little image, added some Martha Stewart borders and one of the new teensy sentiment labels. The tiny flowers were in my stash, not sure who makes them, I have a feeling I got them from Oriental Trading

Promarkers used:
ice grey 1, 2 & 3
pastel pink and blossom
sky blue
leaf green, grass green
For the second card, I used another shaped border card for the base, and one of the precut scallop circles to match the pearly blue paper on the inside of the card. I dotted pastel blue card candy around the edge of the scallops




A lot of you have emailed and asked about card candy. They are little domed pieces of pearlised cardstock which you stick on with foam pads or silicone glue and use instead of brads - much easier, and the colours are gorgeous (much cheaper too). Craftwork Cards now have a USA supplier, look on their site for details. If not, Polkadoodles stock them and do free shipping worldwide.

We have booked our flights back to the US today, I have such a busy schedule before we go, and so much to do life is going to be hectic for a few weeks. Thanks for all the advice on the new phone, I can now make and receive calls, but texting and voicemail are still a step too far. Lots of you seem to play Angry Birds as well, let me tell you (bursting with pride here, how sad) I have three stars on all the levels, and all the golden eggs. Even my kids are impressed - I think I need to get a life.
See you tomorrow




31 comments:

  1. These are all just gorgeous En and I so love bunnies.
    Might have to indulge in them too as my mother in law is rabbit mad - I think she'd steal our 2 if she didn't have to look after them!
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. oh just love this hun,what a great image and love the colurs you have used on this too,hugs cheryl xxxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow hun, you are the QUEEN of Angry Birds - that is so impressive! How's your Eagle score? Loving Warren - at first glance I thought this was the coloured printed version - you have done such a grand job on your colourwork. Gorgeous papers too. Hugs, Sxx

    ReplyDelete
  4. They are both gorgeous Enfys, love that little rabbit and I am a bit fan of card candy:) cheap as chips and very useful!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wow such gorgeous cards Enfys, I love them all.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Lovely card. I love the extra flowers and bling.

    ReplyDelete
  7. So beautiful cards Enfys,I love the images and the colours.
    So gorgeous papers.

    Hugs Riet.x

    ReplyDelete
  8. Hi Hun
    aww adorable cards, super cute image, beautiful colour work as always, oh i luv me card candy, sue,x

    ReplyDelete
  9. What a wonderful bunny card, Enfys! We are quite the bunny lovers at our house. My neighbor and her kids are raising bunnies for fun and for their 4-H project. As soon as they have babies, my daughter (almost 7) will get her first pet bunny! She is beyond excited.

    ~ Jen @ Musings of A Craft Mom
    www.gator-4-life.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  10. Love, love, love Warren! He's just adorable! The cards are great too. I'll have to check them out. I'm glad you're figuring out your new phone. (at least well enough for Angry Birds:) My sons GF loves playing it. I only know it by the noise.....er I mean sounds it makes!lol I think you're right about where you got the tiny flowers. I got some from Oriental Trading, and was put off by their size. They were alot smaller than I anticipated. Next time I'll pay closer attention to the dimentions advertized! Have a great day!
    Hugs, Jess

    ReplyDelete
  11. Warren is just too cute!! Love the cards, just fabulous!!

    ReplyDelete
  12. These little bunnies are adorable! Thank you so much for sharing! Welcome back to the USA!

    Blessings, Donna
    grandma4five

    ReplyDelete
  13. Love these cards, Enfys! That Warren is an adorable little guy. I need to figure out how to get my hands on those images. I have to tell you that I'm a little envious of your Angry Birds success. I'm stuck at two stars on a couple of levels and it's frustrating me to no end! Not to mention, I spend way too much time on that crazy game!!

    Jo xx

    ReplyDelete
  14. SWeet little bunny cards. Beautiful colors and I love the card candy and flowers.

    ReplyDelete
  15. Oh Warren is just adorable!!! Love both cards!!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  16. Very pretty...love the soft colors!

    ReplyDelete
  17. Lovely cards, Enfys. Bunnies are special here, because a stuffed puppet bunny was my son's lovie when he was small. Even our dog was taught that bunnies were to be protected and not barked at and he respected that ;- )
    Thanks for sharing Warren with us.

    ReplyDelete
  18. Hi enfys....he is cute...love your card...hugs

    ReplyDelete
  19. What a cute card, and I LOVE your delicate colouring - wish I had your light touch! x

    ReplyDelete
  20. Adorable cards. Great job with that airbrush, guess you got used to it, eh? I love the color combos you chose. Waiting for spring and these cards are so springy!

    ReplyDelete
  21. What an adorable rabbit! Great expression and with fun, love and sweetness.
    Of course your talents in making the card is wonderful. Thanks for introducing Warren. He certainly is cute!

    ReplyDelete
  22. Warren is adorable. Love your coloring.
    Mary Ann

    ReplyDelete
  23. That surprised Look!! :o) I love it! Beautiful Soft Colors and Colouring! :o)

    ReplyDelete
  24. That surprised Look!! :o) I love it! Beautiful Soft Colors and Colouring! :o)

    ReplyDelete
  25. Adorable cards, Enfys! And thanks for the links to the card candies! Have a safe trip!

    ;)Melody

    ReplyDelete
  26. very cute. Love how you did the sky.

    ReplyDelete
  27. Awwwww, well hello Warren!!! How cute!!!

    Enfy, love them both. Always something amazing to see here!

    Hugs!

    ReplyDelete
  28. Warren is adorable...and those shape cards are fabulous....your coloring is always amazing...I was wondering if you would video of the airbrushing....

    ReplyDelete
  29. OMG, Enfys, your bunnies are so cute, and your creations are really fantastic.
    Hugs
    Melodie

    ReplyDelete
  30. OOOh how Yummy! LOVE that sweet bunny! Great job with the airbrushing! xxD

    ReplyDelete
  31. oh just love this hun,what a great image and love the colurs you have used on this too,hugs cheryl xxxx

    ReplyDelete

I love reading your comments, thank you for taking the time
Enfys x