Home Tutorials About Me Video's Cards for Sale

Saturday 8 January 2011

Launch of Paper Boutique 3

Today saw the launch of the new Polkadoodles CD on Create and Craft TV here in the UK. This one is Paper Boutique 3 - full of the most gorgeous templates and papers. For those of you who are new to digi CD's, they are really easy to use, all you need is a computer and a printer. You can print the templates out in black and white to colour with your promarkers or copics or whatever, or print them out already coloured which makes short work of producing the most fabulous cards.
I am a bit of a Westie fan - I love these little white dogs, we used to own a dearly loved Westie ourselves. Here I just made up the dog and popped her onto a simple card...........

the Scottie dog was turned into a shaped card. The little tag around his neck reads 'sorry you're feeling ruff'. You can type any sentiment you want onto the tags on the CD, then print
Here's his back side. The sentiment inside reads 'hope you feel better soon'

and how about this for a card with a wow factor? It would make a great wedding card, done in white with a pair of lovebirds inside. I just used the ready coloured version. Yes, it was a lot of cutting around the struts, but they were clean and simple cuts, so didn't take too long...........




and here's the inside of the card. This one is huge. You have the choice of printing everything out in A4 (like this one) A5 or A6


If you are tempted, don't forget that Nikky does free shipping to anywhere in the world
These cards were made and parcelled up last week, ready for today's show, which is just as well, because yesterday, all the crafting gremlins in the world decided to pay me a visit.
You know the type of thing, carefully position an element onto a card with permanent adhesive, find out that you have stuck it on upside down....................... finish colouring a stamped image, drop it right into the middle of a black ink pad..........................cut carefully around a stamped image and CHOP right at the last snip, you cut right through a leg.............console yourself with a cup of coffee, oops, knock it over, how can one cup of coffee make a flood that looks as though a muddy Amazon river is flowing over your desk?
When that happens, there's nothing else for it, shut up shop for the day and watch a few soaps to numb the pain

30 comments:

  1. Wow I love the Scotties, I missed the programme this afternoon, stupid me got preoccupied with heaps of snow and other issues in the house. I'll watch it on the computer as soon as its posted on the website.
    Claire

    ReplyDelete
  2. How beautiful are these...all i can say is WOW...i love coming over to your blog and seing all your amazing creations...

    ~Tina~

    ReplyDelete
  3. I NEED THIS DIGI! I have schnauzers. Love these cards. And the snipping of a leg and spilling of coffee...ooh, I've been there too!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Gotta have it! Love your cards but have to run now and order my CD. hugs, eileen

    ReplyDelete
  5. awesome cards!!!! luv the dogs and the bird cage is fabulous...
    oh boy...I had one of those days
    and to make things worse, it all happens on the day you want to get it postal that day :(

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh my goodness....I've experienced those gremlins many, many times!! Love the Westie card...very cute!!

    Patty

    ReplyDelete
  7. Adorable pups ... love the bird in it's cage, too ... great job Enfys!!

    Jo xx

    ReplyDelete
  8. Love those shapes. Enfys. Oh dear I thought those things only happened to me!! LOL.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Your cards are so cute (the dogs!) and beautiful (the elegant birdcage)! They make me want the Paper boutique!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Very nice cards!
    The gremlin visited me last night too. I had one more gift to give a friend and made a tag to go onto it (see it on my blog www.kristiekreates.blogspot.com ) I got the gift all wrapped and discovered that I stamped and embossed the N upside down in her name. Oh brother! Oh well, that's the beauty of handmade!

    ReplyDelete
  11. OMG!! These are all sooo cute!! Love the doggy ones!

    ReplyDelete
  12. These are all just beautiful! Love the Westie! It's nose and little bow are just darling!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  13. stuning and just amazing creations ~love them
    vanessa xx

    ReplyDelete
  14. Gorgeous Enfys.Saw these on the show yesterday with Nikki.Fab cd rom. Take care.Debbie x

    ReplyDelete
  15. Such sweet little puppies and the birds and cage it wonderful. I hate those days that those things happen too. That is what you call a go back to bed day. Maybe when you get up the 2nd time things will be better.

    ReplyDelete
  16. I've had those kind of crafting days too. These are all gorgeous, that cd looks awesome. ~Diane

    ReplyDelete
  17. OMG!!! All of them have just taken my breath away!!! Gorgeous!

    Hugs!

    ReplyDelete
  18. Love those cards! I've been playing a bit with the Sundae of Seasons I won from you. Do you just print on cardstock? I'm not sure about my printer ink. I think it may run when colored on. Do you set the ink with something? I think you can spray those gremlins with glitter mist to get rid of them!

    ReplyDelete
  19. The pups and the bird cage are adorable! Love it!Thank you for sharing.
    Blessings, Donna
    grandma4five

    ReplyDelete
  20. OMG these are adorable, I have never used CDs for making my cards, now I have to look into them. I checked out Poolkadoodles web site but could not find out how to covert price to US dollars, Thanks for shring

    ReplyDelete
  21. What great Scotties. I especially like the shaped cards. I like the bird cage card too. You have more patience than me when it comes to cutting.

    ReplyDelete
  22. I love the Westie card! I'm a bit partial though...I have two Westies!

    ReplyDelete
  23. These are absolutely adorable. I just received the CD's I ordered in December. The weather held them up. I am now going to have to order this one when it is available...I love the doggies...They are so awesome. The bird and cage are so cute also...Oh and the fumbley day...I have those all the time...God bless, Pamela

    ReplyDelete
  24. Enfys, these are adorable. I love the papers and the colors you've used. Hugs, dj

    ReplyDelete
  25. Love these cards especially the bird cage that really does scream wedding doesn't it.
    I am so glad I am not the only one that gets a visit from those gremlins but why oh why do they pick on us crafter's and not anybody else?
    Kim xXx

    ReplyDelete
  26. Oh wow! I love that little dog! I'm fond of westies too. And that birdcage is so unusual!
    I too have had a major spill on my scrap stuff! Many years ago, and I have a cup holder on the side of my table. So my cup never comes in contact with the table top. So far so good! I also use covered bottles or cups too. I hope you didn't lose too much stuff!

    ReplyDelete
  27. Your cards are so beautiful, you're very talented!

    ReplyDelete
  28. Paper Craft...
    I started on Saturday, but had a wedding to attend and did not get back until the wee hours of the morning, but I just had to finish the HOP. It was so much fun! Thanks!

    ReplyDelete

I love reading your comments, thank you for taking the time
Enfys x