Home Tutorials About Me Video's Cards for Sale

Sunday 23 January 2011

Blog Party Results

Hi everyone. First of all, a huge thank you for all those who took part in all the competitions last week, I hope you all enjoyed them, and even if you didn't win this time, take heart, I have a monthly ProMarker prize courtesy of Leraset, and a monthly Polkadoodles prize as well.

Card competition: UK winner Evelyn C
USA winner Jo Schlanker
Promarkers: not one of you got this totally right, but there were a few of you with just one colour wrong, I did a random draw amongst those. The colours were blush soft peach (skin) primrose and buttercup (hair) sandstone and caramel (sweater) pear green and marsh green (trousers)

The winners are
Barbara Ferris - set 1
Diane (My time to Craft) - set 2
Ashu 93 - set 1
Rae Ann - set 2
Polkadoodles day - I counted 27, and 3, after deleting the wrong answers to the question. The second prize was to go to the 58th correct answer which we didn't get to, so I did a random draw for that one
1. for the gorgeous button box and goodies - Nana Jo
2. (by random draw) Sallys Bitz
3. Brigitte (Bricolage do Brigette)

Scrappy-go-Lucky day

SCAL2 goes to DeMillio
20 Cri-Kit pens and holder to Loopylou
20 Cri-Kit pens and holder to Sandy Bayles
Funniest Story - the ones that amused Anne the most are:

1. Chloe and her clip on koalas for her hilarious 'scanning for intelligence'
2 . Pinky for her fish and chips story (we loved the reaction of the guy in the car)
3. Jennifer for the glow in the dark shamrock panties story
Blog hop
The winner of a years subscription to Papercraft Inspirations Magazine is
Bethany R
Dewdrops - the correct number in the tube was 136. The only person to be spot on was
Debbie Johns (debscraftytime)
If you can all email me please at enfysc@yahoo.co.uk
Please give me your name, address and telephone number and tell me the prize you won - your email address/name probably has no relation to your sign in/blog address. Letraset, Papercraft Inspirations and Scrappy-go-Lucky prizes will be sent to you direct from the company, all the other prizes will be mailed by me as soon as I get your details. If any prizes remain unclaimed at the end of one week, a random draw will be held for a new winner of that prize
Huge congratulations to you all and thanks again to everyone for taking part

29 comments:

  1. Congrats to all the winners!
    Thanks to Enfys and all the sponsors for this fabulous party!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congratulations to all the lucky winners! Thank you Enfys! It was a week worth of fun!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks Enfys for hosting the party, I really enjoyed taking part where I could.
    Congratulations to all the winners.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks Enfys for the great week of fun! Congrats to the winners! (dang I was 1 off on the dewdrops!)
    hugs,
    Denise

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thankyou Enfys for a fab blog hop & even more for pressing that button & picking me as a winner.

    I can't believe it xxxx

    Congrats to all the other winners & enjoy x

    hugs sally x
    sallysbitz.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. Congratulations to all the lucky winners! Enfys, thank you and all your sponsors for a wonderful party! I had a great time! I LOVE how you party!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Well done everyone! And those are the three stories I'd have picked too - the shamrock pants had me in stitches!!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Oh I am so glad my story made you both laugh Enfys, its one of my fondest memories of my late Mum. How exciting to be one of the prize winners. I thoroughly enjoyed the week. Thanks for doing it. Hugs
    Pinky

    ReplyDelete
  9. How exciting! What a way to wake up. Thank you so much! I hope you have partied enough now Enfys... what am I saying? The CHA conference is coming up- Enjoy your time with Mandy and the crew!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Congrats to all the winners. Thank you Enfys for a fun party.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Congrats to all the winners. Have fun with your goodies. Thanks Enfys' it was a great week.

    Donna C.
    goCricutgo

    ReplyDelete
  12. Congrats to all the winners and thank you Enfys for a great party. Maybe next time I will win.

    ReplyDelete
  13. Thanks Enfys! It was a lot of fun and I found so much inspiration to turn to. Congrats to all of the winners.

    ReplyDelete
  14. A big Congrats to all the lucky winners. And a huge thanks to Enfys and all the sponsors for all of the faboulous festivities this week. I surely enjoyed myself even though I caught the tail end of the party :D

    ReplyDelete
  15. Congrats to all the winners! Thanks for the chances, Enfys!
    R/

    ReplyDelete
  16. Congrats to all the winners!! Thank you Enfys for a great party and all the inspiration along the way. I will look forward to seeing your designs come through. *Hugs*

    ReplyDelete
  17. Oh Dear ... looks like I missed out all the way around. But that's OK, I'm just as happy for everyone that did win and know they will totally love their prizes. Besides, the week of festivies was a lot of fun and a delight to participate in.

    CONGRATS to all the winners!
    =)

    Hugz,
    Carol

    ReplyDelete
  18. Congratulations to all the lucky winners. Enfys, congratulations to you too, it was a fun party.

    ReplyDelete
  19. Thanks for a great party! I was excited to win & I sent you my info.

    ReplyDelete
  20. WOW!!! What a way to start off my day!!! I was reading yoru blog and started screaming...my Mom was like what???what???...I could hardly talk...I just kept saying OMG OMG!!!! I LOVE Papercrafts Magazine and just could never work it into my budget!!! I'm so excited that is my FAVORTIE card magazine!!! Thanks so much to Enfys for her Blog party and to Papercrafts and ll the other sponsers! Congrats to all teh winnners....Enfys I sent you an email with my info :)

    ReplyDelete
  21. Congrats to everyone! I know you'll enjoy your goodies!

    ReplyDelete
  22. Oh my gosh!!! At first, I just glossed over the winners because I never win anything, but... Now I can't say that any more, thanks to you, Enfys! I'm soooo excited because I have wanted SCAL for ages. I can't wait to create with it. A huge thanks to you and to all of your awesome sponsors. Congrats to the other winners also. Enfys, I'll send you an email with my info.
    THANK YOU!

    ReplyDelete
  23. Congratulations to all the winners!
    Enfys, this was a lot of fun. Thanks!

    ReplyDelete
  24. What a wonderful comment page - I came here to congratulate all of the winners, which I would still like to do! But, I am the one who is blessed to hear the excitement of the winners! Thank you so much ladies for sharing your joy with us. I'm smiling as if I'd won (I did not even enter!)
    Many blessings Enfys for your generosity! Donna
    grandma4five

    ReplyDelete
  25. Congrats to all - it was a lot of fun and even if I didn't win a prize, I still feel like I won!!! Thanks very much Enfys!!!

    ReplyDelete
  26. Congratulations everyone! Enjoy your surprizes and thanks Enfys it was fun.

    ReplyDelete
  27. Enfys, When I woke up yesterday and saw you blog, I was just thrilled to win one of the Promarkers sets. I have wanted some since I began watching all your tutorials a few months ago. Then later that day I went into Tuesday Morning's, an overstock store, and found some cute little stamps. (Christmas and snowmen) I thought to myself these look similar to all the cute stamps that Enfys uses and are only awailable in the UK. Sure enough, I turned the package over, and they were made in the UK! I am doubly excited!! Now when my Promarkers arrive, I will have a few really cute stamps to try them on. Thanks again for a great blog week with such wonderful prizes. I'd give you a big hug in person if I could!! Have fun at CHA!!

    -nu2scrap-

    ReplyDelete
  28. Thanks for putting together all the competitions, you did an awesome job :)
    Hugs
    shazza

    ReplyDelete
  29. Enfys, thank you again for doing this. My markers arrived safely today in sunny California. I can't wait to try them out!

    Diane

    ReplyDelete

I love reading your comments, thank you for taking the time
Enfys x