Home Tutorials About Me Video's Cards for Sale

Wednesday 22 October 2008

Card Positioning Systems - Girlie Birthday


I am getting on with all these challenges this week, this is another sketch, for CPS. The dress stamp is by Stampendous, picked up for a bargain $1.50 in a closing down sale, the papers are the lovely taupes by Martha Stewart, and the sentiment is studio G. I used a fine line glue pen to outline the detail on the dress and then sprinkled with ice diamond glitter.


Which brings me to - I went to Sephora to stock up on some bare escentuals make up, found what I wanted and presented my card. The sales assistant (very young) said "I like your make up, what do you use?", well I was bare faced apart from my eyes and a bit of lippy, so felt a bit confused. She went on, chattily "when I use sparkle highlights it goes all over my face and I feel like a diva, but yours is really nice, just a little bit of sparkle on your nose and cheekbones" Ah Ha! The light went on............yes, the glitter fairy has been here again.

12 comments:

  1. Wahhh - fantastic En!!! There's nowt wrong with a bit of twinkle when you are out shopping I always think. Love the card btw - I just love those taupey colours. And I love the Christmas wreath card as well - tis fabulous.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Enfys this card is so beautiful and elegant!!
    Truly stunning
    Hugs
    Lana x

    ReplyDelete
  3. LOL!!! Enfys....that is FUNNY...I think all of we paper crafters walk around in a "state of glitter" most of the time!!! LOL!!! I LOVE this card...it's BEAUTIFUL...that MS paper is lovely!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great card Enfys!!! as always!
    I like the 'make-up' story! ha ha ha
    Justine

    ReplyDelete
  5. Too funny! I'm always covered in glitter when I use it. Guess that's why I love Stickles so much. It kind of traps the loose stuff.

    The card is very pretty too!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I so love what you did with the CPS sketch - that stamped dress is just adorable!

    ReplyDelete
  7. That is hilarious Enfys I am forever with glitter on my face. Your cards are always beautiful, you are a great inspiration!

    ReplyDelete
  8. That is hilarious Enfys, I am always glitter faced. Your cards are always beautiful, you are a real inspiration!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Hehehehe!! At least it wasn't distressing ink!!

    ReplyDelete
  10. So funny, I always get more glitter on myself than on my projects too.

    ReplyDelete
  11. wow i just love this stamp! what a steal too!
    what a great card love it from start to finish!

    ReplyDelete
  12. WOW!!!!!! This is stunning!!!!

    ReplyDelete

I love reading your comments, thank you for taking the time
Enfys x