Home Tutorials About Me Video's Cards for Sale

Thursday 16 March 2017

A bit of a hiatus........

There has been a bit of a hiatus in the craftroom this week as I press on with getting wedding invitations made - our daughter is getting married in six months time, and the weeks seem to be flying by so I have settled down to the most boring type of crafting - repetition and me don't do well together!

So I am sharing a couple of makes from workshops at the recent Stitches trade fair. This first one was made using a Woodware stamp.........



and this hanging tag is the result of a fun workshop with the fabulous Andy Skinner.....


So tomorrow I have Alex and baby Molly visiting for a few days. Expect photos! 
We are having a bit of a multi generational girls outing - wedding dress shopping is the order of the day, so I may just burst with excitement......

5 comments:

  1. Oh I love those En, the sneaker card is so cool! Yey for Molly and Alex time too. More exciting times ahead. Huge hugs Lou xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm surprised you have time to blog at all!! So much happy excitement in your life right now. Thanks for taking the time to sharing these fab creations.

    ReplyDelete
  3. WOW ... your life is full of all kinds of activities, and what fun things they are. I know making multiple wedding invites can be a tedious task, but I also know they will be made with much love and will be absolutely gorgeous. You are going to have such a wonderful time with Alex and Molly as you shop for her special dress, sit and chat about the upcoming event and other Mother/Daughter topics ... and, of course, snuggling with precious little Molly. What happiness and joy their visit will be. I'm looking forward to seeing new photos! xx Carol

    ReplyDelete
  4. I bet the wedding invitations will be spectacular and will show the care and love that will be in them. I loved the wedding dress shopping with our three girls, we were all so excited. Have fun Enfys and enjoy your cuddles with Molly xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. How lovely Enfys to have so many lovely things happening.
    Nothing nice happening at my end I'm afraid. Quite the reverse in fact. Well at least there are Easter days out to look forward to where I can forget all my troubles.

    ReplyDelete

I love reading your comments, thank you for taking the time
Enfys x