Home Tutorials About Me Video's Cards for Sale

Monday 27 May 2013

and the winner is.....and some butterfly kisses......

Firstly, the winner of the Letraset limited edition ProMarkers is.....

KANDA

Congrats and email me your name, address and a telephone number so that Letraset can get the pens out to you (they need a phone number for the courier). Thanks to all of you who threw their names in the hat, there will be another giveaway very soon...

So I got back to my desk at last, I am still feeling quite tired, so little steps. I made this card with some lovely Authentique papers, the cloud die is by Memory Box, and the butterfly is by Quickuts (I never spell that company's name properly, but you know who I mean!)



I popped the cloud layer on with foam pads, then added more foam pads to the cutout clouds and offset them......


I love this butterfly, the pearls were done with liquid pearls, I am finally getting the hang of using that stuff without having pointy little tops to the pearls......


The weather here has been gorgeous (at last) time for a nice relax in the garden with the Sunday papers. We are going to a 50th wedding anniversary lunch party today, so fingers crossed the weather holds.

I'll be back tomorrow with a surprise giveaway for you x

20 comments:

  1. Very pretty card Enfys!!!
    Love the butterfly die cut!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Glad to find that you are feeling enough better to create and post! Congrats to your winner. Hope you had a fun time at your party.
    R/

    ReplyDelete
  3. glad that you're feeling well enough to venture back to your crafty space and I love love love this card...gorgeous papers and a delicious butterfly...big hugs kath xxx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Congrats to Kanda. Pretty card Enfys, the clouds are really great. Enjoy your lunch - will we get any funny stories about it I wonder? Pat x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Super card Enfys - love the colours.

    Hope you enjoyed your Sunday without overdoing things.

    Toni xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Wow Enfys this is beautiful.Love the clouds and the butterflies.Love it.Inspiring.You look after yourself dearie.Pleased you've managed to have a little play.Big hugs Debbie x

    ReplyDelete
  7. What a great card, I love everything about it. So glad you are back in your craft room. Stay well! Barbara in AZ

    ReplyDelete
  8. The card is beautiful! Glad you are starting to get back to yourself!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Lovely card. I've had problems with those little points on the Liquid Pearls too, until someone told me to flick the underside of the paper with my finger and it will 'flatten out' those points. It works great.
    Have fun at your luncheon!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Great project Enfys - absolutely love it! Cheers Claire x

    ReplyDelete
  11. So beautiful is your card and many congrats to your winner x

    ReplyDelete
  12. Maryellen WebberMonday, May 27, 2013

    I love today's card, it is so pretty! Hope you had a great time
    at the anniversary party!
    Hugs,
    Maryellen

    ReplyDelete
  13. love the newest shaped cards, also your choice of papers.

    ReplyDelete
  14. Pretty card. Hope you had a lovely time at the party

    ReplyDelete
  15. Lovely card. Glad you are feeling better.

    ReplyDelete
  16. Gorgeous card Enfys, I love your layout and your colour choice. hugs Shirleyxx

    ReplyDelete
  17. Very pretty card, love the popped out clouds xx JennyP

    ReplyDelete
  18. Very pretty card, love the popped out clouds xx JennyP

    ReplyDelete
  19. fabulous card!!! luv the clouds...so happy to hear feeling better...take one day at time...enjoy the party

    ReplyDelete
  20. Hey sweetie, I'm sorry you have been under the weather! My computer's been down for a couple of months now, so I'm out of touch with everyone. I'm using a Library puter today, so stopping by to say hello and I love the butterfly card. Very pretty.
    we're moving at the end of the month and it'll probly be another month before we get the puter and internet back :-( Hopeing you're well soon. Big hugs, Jess

    ReplyDelete

I love reading your comments, thank you for taking the time
Enfys x