Home Tutorials About Me Video's Cards for Sale

Wednesday 19 September 2012

Hello America

First of all, the winner of the neon markers, drawn from all the comments left on the post on Letraset's blog is:

Joan Murphins

Congratulations Joan, email me your address and your markers will be in the mail 



Here's one I made for this month's edition of Papercraft Inspirations magazine, on sale now in the UK, very soon in the rest of the world. I had to make four quick cards with a chocolate theme, and decided dipped strawberries would be good for one of them....




Here we are back in the USA - number of times security made me open my case to examine Nestability dies - three, number of times I sat next to a snoring guy (not my husband!) - two, number of times I fell asleep when at last I had a chance to do so - zero. So all in all, a pretty average journey really, and an average sort of settling in period as well, the computer sulked about being put on endless conveyor belts, the water heater didn't realise it's summer vacation was over and refused to heat any water.....never mind, I plan a quick trip to Dunkin Donuts tomorrow, that will make everything right


17 comments:

  1. It sounds like another eventful journey, so have you visited Michaels yet, am in Florida myself in a few weeks and will be watching eagerly to see what bargains you find. Hugs, Amanda x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Just as well you can keep your sense of humour when things aren't going right Enfys. Your card looks yummy, chocolate dipped strawberries are so much better than donuts! Pat x

    ReplyDelete
  3. morning en!!
    oh hun this is a yummy card! those strawberries look great. Can't wait for the first dunkin donuts tale, I really love it when you tell those.
    huge hugs Lou xxx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Welcome back to the good old USA! Wish that I was nearer FL so that I could visit with you. I do enjoy your blog when you are in England or the US. You have been and inspiration and a BIG enabler. :)

    Marjorie from TX

    ReplyDelete
  5. Welcome back to the US, En! Hope those airport security people didn't harm those precious Nesties - I'd be so furious! Congrats to Joan!

    Love the card! You do make "simple" just gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Congratulations Joan, Enfys your card is stunning x

    ReplyDelete
  7. Love the card, yummy, delicious

    ReplyDelete
  8. love the card, yummy delicious!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Yummy berries! Welcome back, my friend. I assume you've already been to DD to get your fix. lol Hope it was good.
    TFS, Big Hugs, Jess

    ReplyDelete
  10. Mmmm, love the card...now I want strawberries dipped in choc.

    Hope you enjoyed the trip to D.D.

    Toni xx

    ReplyDelete
  11. I am so happy and surprised as I never win anything. Excited about receiving these markers and I know my grandaughters will as well. Thanks so much and keep inspiring us with your art. Lots of Hugs Joan Murphins

    ReplyDelete
  12. Welcome back. Hope it's not too hot there for you. I'm in Washington state and the fall weather is picture perfect! Glad you had a safe trip.

    ReplyDelete
  13. Oh dear, the trip doesn't sound too good but hopefully your stay will be great:0 especially with donuts!! Thanks for your lovely comment on my blog Enfys, means a lot coming from you:)

    ReplyDelete
  14. Drat forgot to say your dipped strawberry card is just gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete
  15. Welcome back to the States! Sounds like a typical trip, sorry it wasn't an above average one.
    I love the strawberry card, so cute and it makes me want a snack.

    ReplyDelete
  16. welcome..just another day in the good ol USA..the donut shop will be the topper.....enjoy!

    ReplyDelete
  17. love the card, yummy delicious!

    ReplyDelete

I love reading your comments, thank you for taking the time
Enfys x