Home Tutorials About Me Video's Cards for Sale

Thursday 7 May 2015

Thank You

 Here's a card made with a Sissix stamp with a matching embosssing folder -
quick and easy. I used various shades of green to ink up the stamp, and covered a scrap of paper with the ink at the same time to make a sentiment banner. I'm all for quick and easy.........




I just dotted a few clear sequins around for a
bit of bling, and the leaves were given a coat
of Wink of Stella clear glitter as well, I wish that stuff showed up in photos

I bought the stamp and embossing folder in a
sale that Sissix UK holds a couple of times a year -
it's worth looking out for it because they have really giveaway prices there










I want to give all of you who went over to Facebook and 'liked' the new Fiskarettes page a massive virtual hug, thank you so much. The page has been buzzing and almost 350 likes in 24 hours is brilliant

I haven't been up to much else really, no time to go out for coffee and sit watching the world go by, I was much too busy over on FB,  double and treble posting, putting wrong links on posts and generally causing mayhem behind the scenes. (well it's a steep learning curve, she said defensively.......). I haven't even been to get my hair sorted out, so now I not only look like a hedgehog, I'm red faced and wild eyed as well.....

But today I plan to make time for me - I don't know what yet, but I do know it will involve a large coffee and possibly a doughnut. See you tomorrow x

12 comments:

  1. Thanks for a great card and Congrats again...

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have that stamp & embossing folder so I think I Will nab your idea if you don't mind! I've been AWOL for a couple of days so have only just read your fantastic news - many, many congratulations. I'll head over to FB now and give you a like. Pat x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow! I am so happy to have been one of the 350 first "Likes"! You share so many wonderful tips and ideas that it will be a crowd of thousands quite soon. Make sure you have that "me time" , as we love the funny stories that occur during those moments. Congratulations, again.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great card Enfys. There is something about the green and white that looks so fresh and appealing, and it's so great as it would work beautifully for either a male or female (okay, maybe you might want to exclude the sequines for the male cards *wink). Like you, I love projects that are quick and easy ... which, for some silly reason, I have not yet mastered. For example, I made two Mother's Day cards earlier this week that took me over 3 hours to complete ... and they were identical. Oh well, at least they turned out beautiful.

    Congrats on the outstanding Opening Day success of your Fiskarette UK's Facebook page. That is so amazing, and I know those numbers will grow more and more each day!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Congratulations on again and just enjoy the ride, once you settle in to a routine you will love it even more! Glad to hear you are taking time for you! Enjoy your day!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Lolol! I always get a chuckle out of you. This time, however, I got a belly laugh! And believe me, it is quite a lot of belly to get moving! Lol. Thanks for that my friend. Pretty card. I love all the greens I'm seeing on the net. One of my favorite colors. I love the new minty shades. Thanks for sharing, hugs Jess

    ReplyDelete
  7. Gorgeous card and great sentiment and bit of sparkle too. You won't be long getting things to settle down Enfys and you'll be enjoying lots of coffee breaks with stories to tell us soon (we do all love your stories). Keep up the great work Mrs Tiggy-Winkle lol.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Congrats on your Fiskars endeavor - hope it's wonderful! Great card too.
    TK

    ReplyDelete
  9. Cute card Enfys, I've got that stamp/folder set too - I love the Sizzix sales but find their P&P rather extortionate! I live not far from the place but they will not let me go collect in person :( My son *almost* got a job there which would have been soooooo bad for my bank balance!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Beautiful card Enfys - the green & white looks so clean & fresh.
    Toni xx

    ReplyDelete
  11. A red faced wild eyed hedgehog. Sounds stunning. Hugz

    ReplyDelete

I love reading your comments, thank you for taking the time
Enfys x