Home Tutorials About Me Video's Cards for Sale

Tuesday 30 September 2014

and the winners are......



Firstly, huge apologies for the delay in posting. I won't even begin to bore you with details of nasty broadband problems, so as the man who is supposed to know what he is doing isn't arriving until later today, let me get the winners on here quick before my connection goes again....normal service will be resumed after today (I say that with my fingers and toes crossed for luck...)

Many thanks to all those of you who took the trouble to post comments on all the blog party posts, and, as always, I wish I could give each and every one of you a prize and a hug for sticking with me over the years. Another big thank you also to the very generous sponsors who have donated all these prizes for you

1.  Two winners of the Katy sue Designs Classic Christmas CD



Jane Willis and Sandy Bayles


2. Letraset 24 Markers set, the winner is:


CyndiU


3. Limited Edition  Promarker set (from my last Letraset blog post)



Glennis

4. Papercraft Inspiration Magazine prize bundle


KraftyKaren


5. Polkadoodles CD's, the winners are


Winston CD - Nannapat



Hollybobs - Jessica (Jess)



Work and Play collection 6 - Jan (jdaisy9402)



6. Funky Hand Download Voucher



Maryellen Webber



7. Cutting Cafe Download Voucher


Vinita Jain



8. Craftwork Cards Potting Shed bundle


Gra O'Neill

Congrats to all of you. Can you please email me at enfysc@yahoo.co.uk
putting Going Buggy prize in the subject box

Okay, so my computer has crashed five times while writing this post. Exhausted, off to lie down in a dark room....see you tomorrow x









19 comments:

  1. Congrats to all your lucky winners

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fabulous! I am thrilled to be a winner - thanks so much

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congratulations to all the lucky winners. Hugs Rita xxx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow, Thank you so much for choosing me one of a winner, I am so excited!
    Congratulations to other winners too!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thank you very much, what a lovely surprise! And well done to all the other winners. Hope your computer problems will soon be completely sorted out.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Congratulations to all of the winner's
    Hugs Dianne xx :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. How frustrating when PCs / Broadband don't want to play nice. I hope 'the man' sorts it all out for you.

    Congrats to all the lucky winners - have lots of fun with your new goodies.

    Toni xx

    ReplyDelete
  8. first....Congrats to all the lucky winners enjoy all the fabulous prizes!!!!!
    I was a little worried your site was totally removed...with all this tech-know logy....press one button and iy deletes everything!!!! I've been there lol.....hope to see you up and running soon

    ReplyDelete
  9. Delighted to have won a prize, thank you. Take it easy :)

    ReplyDelete
  10. Congratulations to all the lucky winners! Enjoy playing with your new toys. BethAnn M.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Congrats to all the winners! So glad you're back, missed your daily posts!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Congratulations to all the winners. Great prizes.

    ReplyDelete
  13. Congratulations to all the winners!! Enfys, I'm so glad it's only computer problems that have kept you away. Missed you!!

    Pat from AZ

    ReplyDelete
  14. Whoo Hoo! I won!!!! Yippie, off to e-mail you now. Thanks so much my friend, for th perchance to celebrate with you. Hugs Jess

    ReplyDelete
  15. You have made my day today to see my name as a winner. Just love those CD's and your blog. I am so excited words can not explain. Thanks so much and congratulations to all the other winners.

    Jan - jdaisy9402

    ReplyDelete
  16. Hi Enfys. Congrats to the lucky winners. I sympatise with your computer problems. Our router got fried in a lightning storm on Friday night and I am currently sitting in my friends living room, drinking coffee, stealing her internet and proving that social media is far from social when there are real people in the same room. Hugz

    ReplyDelete
  17. Congrats to the winners and thanks to Enfys and all the sponsoring companies!

    ReplyDelete
  18. Well done to all the winners.
    Mags
    x

    ReplyDelete

I love reading your comments, thank you for taking the time
Enfys x