Home Tutorials About Me Video's Cards for Sale

Monday 3 September 2012

The Winners are.....

Oh dear me. This job gets harder by the month. I really, really had a very difficult time choosing a favourite from all the lovely girlie entries for this months challenge. Thank you all so much. In the end, I chose this card by
Jenny
a little wardrobe (pink of course), that opens up........



to reveal a little mirror and all sorts of cute things hanging up.....



and the name that came up in the random draw was one of the email entries

Marlene Kiley 

with this cute card.....



Then I did the random draw for the ProMarker Autumn colours set, the number that came up belonged to

Nannapat

Congrats to the three of you, please email me with your address and a telephone number

There will be a new challenge posted tomorrow or later today if I get my act together







9 comments:

  1. Great choice on the winners. Great cards.......Congrats to all........

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congrats ladies! Hope to play along next month.

    ReplyDelete

  3. Yes !! I have won , thanks !!!
    Congrats to the other ladies .

    Hugs Jenny xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love the winning cards - well done ladies. I am so thrilled to have won the Promarkers - perhaps I should do the lottery this week . . . Pat x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Congratulations to the winners, The winning cards are fabulous xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. What a sweet little wardrobe card! And the two old lovelies are adorable. Congrats to you both! And to the winner of the markers too. TFS En, I can understand why it was difficult!
    Big hugs,Jess

    ReplyDelete
  7. So beautiful and congratulations to the winner x

    ReplyDelete
  8. En- love your cards. They give a creative boost to my cardmaking Gorgeous cards and items especially the candle is especially pretty.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Cards are terrific really inspirational makes me want to not leave my card studio and be creative. Keep up the great ideas and love all your little anecdotes that make me smile by Mary from the center.

    ReplyDelete

I love reading your comments, thank you for taking the time
Enfys x